Wife mentioning she wants to be friends with black people.

te85

Male
A few days ago, wife was watching some show with mostly black actors. She started talking how fun the shows seem and how she wants to be frineds with black people. cuz we don't have any. The conversation moved on to how few years ago, working at an office, few blacks guys,. students and janitors were hitting on her pretty hard. I suggested getting online to meet some fun black people, like blackpeoplemeet or something like that just for laughs. She was on the phone all morning, not unusual for her, but I wasn't able to get closer to her to see what she was doing.
I don't know what to think, is she up to something? I've never let her know about how exciting it would be to see her with a black dude, not even sex, but some flirting or a lunch, but I don't want it to get too far.
She might have noticed something on my browser. Should I try to move the issue further?
Let me know your ideas.

A few days ago, wife was watching some show with mostly black actors. She started talking how fun the shows seem and how she wants to be frineds with black people. cuz we don't have any. The conversation moved on to how few years ago, working at an office, few blacks guys,. students and janitors were hitting on her pretty hard. I suggested getting online to meet some fun black people, like blackpeoplemeet or something like that just for laughs. She was on the phone all morning, not unusual for her, but I wasn't able to get closer to her to see what she was doing.
I don't know what to think, is she up to something? I've never let her know about how exciting it would be to see her with a black dude, not even sex, but some flirting or a lunch, but I don't want it to get too far.
She might have noticed something on my browser. Should I try to move the issue further?
Let me know your ideas.
just be straight up tell her how you fill and tell no one will find out love to see pic her on a bbc i can photoshop you some if you have some good pic

Reactions: toolman2c
Let me know your ideas.
Honestly just tell her it's a fantasy you have thought about. See what she says. You expect her to say no so worse thing is she says ok and u have to find one for her

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Let me know your ideas.
Don't pursue this unless you are CERTAIN you have the bottom for this. It is an INTENSE sexual situation for white women who cross this line, and you are going to see and hear things from her that you NEVER knew existed in her!! Read thru many of the posts on here about Black Lovers, ignore the BS ones about "no better than white guys' and "size doesn't matter" (white guys woith ego issues) and focus on those that discuss UNBELIEVABLE respponses from the wife, intense emotional attraction, hypersexual desires leading to cutting you off, and potential pregnancy desires.........THOSE are the people that have truly expereinced this.

CW

Reactions: Rem503
Let me know your ideas.
Ask her to define 'friends'.

Reactions: Florida Husband
Don't pursue this unless you are CERTAIN you have the bottom for this. It is an INTENSE sexual situation for white women who cross this line, and you are going to see and hear things from her that you NEVER knew existed in her!! Read thru many of the posts on here about Black Lovers, ignore the BS ones about "no better than white guys' and "size doesn't matter" (white guys woith ego issues) and focus on those that discuss UNBELIEVABLE respponses from the wife, intense emotional attraction, hypersexual desires leading to cutting you off, and potential pregnancy desires.........THOSE are the people that have truly expereinced this.

CW
Agree totally...wife wanted to have some fun with black men, as she is very small but very beautiful and being in deep south, it was kind of naughty. She ended up with 11 different men over her playing time, 7 years. Some many times, one a regular for 5 years. She enjoyed some wonderful sex..told me she really loved how aggressive most of them were and how much they loved being with a beautiful white married woman. Of course, they pleasured her in very way, heavy cummers, and could go for a long time. And yes, one particular man wanted to make her pregnant so bad..she teased him about going off pill which drove him crazy with lust..

I get the slippery slope, but that scenario seems really farfetched, don't you think? she's been chatting with guys since her late teens. It used to annoy the shit out of me, but now, I guess it became a turnon for me, guys checking her out. little kinky fun on the side doesn't mean he's going to turn into a whore, bbc or any kind. that's a nice thought for jerking off but c'mon.

• Love
Reactions: boysex44 and Rem503
My SO has a thing about black people, too. We live in the very segregated northeast and we do n’t get to mingle with many black folks unless we seek them out. We’ve made a scant few friends of color over the years but not enough. I am totally okay with her making friends with black men (and women) and if it leads to sex than so be it. Life is short!

She finally got friendly with a black man that we met together. They’ve gone dancing twice without me (I am not into dancing) and out hiking a few times. They’ve fucked, too, much to my delight! He knows that I know that they’re fucking and that I approve. She told him that I’m hung little and appreciate a more dominate man making her happy.