Wife noticeably interested and aroused when hearing about this

We live in a small southern town that is very conservative. Thing about small towns is naughty behavior often becomes known . In recent years we have heard of some white women that got fucked by a multiple black guys , one after another. When being told about these incidents my wife seemed extremely interested and It was obvious to me that my wife was aroused hearing about these episodes. An example involves a white teacher in our town. Some male students ,black guys , would often visit her in the evening. Usually it involved 4 visitors , but at times 3 or 5 . The woman is divorced, middle aged and voluptuous . Began when she succumbed to sexual advances by one guy . When he finished, one of his friends joined her in bed . The teacher didn’t object and he too fucked her . The woman remained in bed and the other guys took their turn on her . On several occasions these guys fucked her
The teacher told her best friend about it . The friend is a coworker of my wife. She described her friends account of being pounded by those muscular young athletes . She of course described their large cocks
My wife told me about this in a most animated manner. I’ve heard her tell others about it . Later we were told of other women fucked basically same way. My wife couldn’t hardly hear enough about it and would later bring the subject back up
So now during sex I tell wife I know she desires “ a bbc train “ and I have her imagine it . Wife cums and cums and cums .
This summer I may hire a couple of young black guys to maintain our gardens and mow lawn. I sometimes see some doing such work . Some do the work shirtless and have impressive physiques. I know wife will observe their muscular brown bodies glistening because of sweat.
I’ll just have to make a point of leaving when guys are working. I’m convinced wife will dress so to flaunt her huge tits and bubble ass , then invite them to come inside house for something to drink . She will compliment their bodies , yada yada yada. Soon one bbc after another bbc will shoot load inside wife who will be in a state of hysterical bliss .
Hopefully at some point I will get to see wife getting fucked senseless

Reactions: WantToWatchWife