Wife on the phone

quickguy

We are in our sixties and over 30 years together, but still I got a HUGE turn on, to the point of not bearing it for long when my wife is around, semi naked on her phone, texting with one of her bulls. Her slutty face, her not paying any attention to me, interrupting abruptly our conversation, not remembering a word of it afterwards, excites me beyond belief. I even once took a photo of her on the phone just with a thong on, standing besides our bed and it was my fav jerking off pic for months. Does it happen to any of you? let me know.

I know exactly when she is texting a bf - she has that look on her face, then the smile at some his responses. I know she is not listening to me but focused on their conversation. I sometimes see her nipples harden and she will absentmindedly put her hand on her crotch....That is very horny for me.

I know exactly when she is texting a bf - she has that look on her face, then the smile at some his responses. I know she is not listening to me but focused on their conversation. I sometimes see her nipples harden and she will absentmindedly put her hand on her crotch....That is very horny for me.
Such a turn on

Reactions: quickguy
This happens every day, she texts her boyfriend just after 7.30 in the morning as he is on his way to work, when he arrives at work they exchange another couple of texts, it is a bit later weekends but everything else has to work round the texts , if for some reason there is a problem with the network it's a very difficult day until communication is resumed.

We are in our sixties and over 30 years together, but still I got a HUGE turn on, to the point of not bearing it for long when my wife is around, semi naked on her phone, texting with one of her bulls. Her slutty face, her not paying any attention to me, interrupting abruptly our conversation, not remembering a word of it afterwards, excites me beyond belief. I even once took a photo of her on the phone just with a thong on, standing besides our bed and it was my fav jerking off pic for months. Does it happen to any of you? let me know.
Have her text me.i love it!!

Reactions: quickguy
you cant imagine how horny makes me to know all the hung bulls she is carrying with her in her pocket and being so sure that the moment she is out of homw she will be texting one of them. If she is late I know she will be back very well fucked.

Attachments

• IMG_20230602_084208.jpg
    IMG_20230602_084208.jpg
    314.3 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: dickhurtz