Wife Opens up to Friends

cuck4life

Male
Gold
My wife and I have been married over 30 years and during that time she has had several long term boyfriends and a few one offs. We have a couple that lived next to us and we would often skinny dip with them in their pool and hot tub. We had a great time with them but never played. They moved to Florida several years ago and we have visited on occasion. My wife and I are also nudist and enjoy visiting resorts in SC,NC,Ga and Florida. There is one near their home so we asked if they would like to meet us there of the day. They had never visited a nudist resort before but were open the the idea. One thing my wife and were concerned about was how they might react if she was able to hook up with another guy during the visit. We discussed it and decided we would explain to them that she had my blessing to play anytime she had an opportunity. We drank around the pool all day am got dressed for the evening dance. The dance club at the resort is like a nigh energy Miami dance club, the women can wear as little or as much as they like. My wife likes to wear a long white tuxedo shirt with nothing underneath leaving a few buttons undone at the top to show off a good bit of tit but no nipple. Things were pretty low key at the dance and after last call we retreated to the conversation pool. I chatted with his wife and he chatted with mine. His wife was getting drunk so I took her to their room, nothing happened but I did dry her off front and back before putting her to bed.

When I returned to the conversation pool my wife and neighbor were facing each other and very close I decided to stand in a dark area and watch to see what would happen. After about 5 minutes I walked over to our cooler to get a beer and they saw me and called me over. I had no idea what to expect as I looked down on them, she was stroking his cock and his hands were in her crotch. I told them I would leave them alone but she told me to get them a beer and get in the pool.

After I got in she told me that they had gotten a little overboard but were not going to screw, she said she would not feel right because she is very close friends with his wife. Then she said it would be a good time to talk to him about our sexual relationship, I asked her if I should tell him but she no she would.

She is normally fairly reserve when talking about sexual issues but she was getting ready to lay it all out in the open.

This is what she told him. She said well you have seen Ralph nude many times and it no secret he has a small cock, the problem is when it gets hard it only gets a little longer and not thicker. Because I was a virgin when we married I just thought sex was boring, I really had no interest. About 12 years ago I had a chance to have drinks with a old college boyfriend while on a out of town work trip. We ended up going back to his hotel room where I experienced my first orgasm from screwing. I had another later during the night and yet another in the morning, I was hooked. He cock was longer and much thicker than Ralph and because I have known him for years he did not use a condom. He also lasted much longer than Ralph. We continued this relationship for 18 months and screw over 100 times.

This lead to many discussions between Ralph and myself and we determined it would be better if I would have the freedom to pursue of guys to satisfy my sexual needs. She told him that for the last 12 years she had had sex exclusively with other guys.

He said him and his wife had often wondered about if I was able to satisfy her and they they thought we might has some type of agreement. She told them that we would love for them to visit with us on future trips to the resort but wanted them to know if she had a chance to hook up with a guy that she would do and that I was in agreement.

My wife and I have been married over 30 years and during that time she has had several long term boyfriends and a few one offs. We have a couple that lived next to us and we would often skinny dip with them in their pool and hot tub. We had a great time with them but never played. They moved to Florida several years ago and we have visited on occasion. My wife and I are also nudist and enjoy visiting resorts in SC,NC,Ga and Florida. There is one near their home so we asked if they would like to meet us there of the day. They had never visited a nudist resort before but were open the the idea. One thing my wife and were concerned about was how they might react if she was able to hook up with another guy during the visit. We discussed it and decided we would explain to them that she had my blessing to play anytime she had an opportunity. We drank around the pool all day am got dressed for the evening dance. The dance club at the resort is like a nigh energy Miami dance club, the women can wear as little or as much as they like. My wife likes to wear a long white tuxedo shirt with nothing underneath leaving a few buttons undone at the top to show off a good bit of tit but no nipple. Things were pretty low key at the dance and after last call we retreated to the conversation pool. I chatted with his wife and he chatted with mine. His wife was getting drunk so I took her to their room, nothing happened but I did dry her off front and back before putting her to bed.

When I returned to the conversation pool my wife and neighbor were facing each other and very close I decided to stand in a dark area and watch to see what would happen. After about 5 minutes I walked over to our cooler to get a beer and they saw me and called me over. I had no idea what to expect as I looked down on them, she was stroking his cock and his hands were in her crotch. I told them I would leave them alone but she told me to get them a beer and get in the pool.

After I got in she told me that they had gotten a little overboard but were not going to screw, she said she would not feel right because she is very close friends with his wife. Then she said it would be a good time to talk to him about our sexual relationship, I asked her if I should tell him but she no she would.

She is normally fairly reserve when talking about sexual issues but she was getting ready to lay it all out in the open.

This is what she told him. She said well you have seen Ralph nude many times and it no secret he has a small cock, the problem is when it gets hard it only gets a little longer and not thicker. Because I was a virgin when we married I just thought sex was boring, I really had no interest. About 12 years ago I had a chance to have drinks with a old college boyfriend while on a out of town work trip. We ended up going back to his hotel room where I experienced my first orgasm from screwing. I had another later during the night and yet another in the morning, I was hooked. He cock was longer and much thicker than Ralph and because I have known him for years he did not use a condom. He also lasted much longer than Ralph. We continued this relationship for 18 months and screw over 100 times.

This lead to many discussions between Ralph and myself and we determined it would be better if I would have the freedom to pursue of guys to satisfy my sexual needs. She told him that for the last 12 years she had had sex exclusively with other guys.

He said him and his wife had often wondered about if I was able to satisfy her and they they thought we might has some type of agreement. She told them that we would love for them to visit with us on future trips to the resort but wanted them to know if she had a chance to hook up with a guy that she would do and that I was in agreement.
Awesome