Wife playing online when you're out of town

I have come home and caught my exwife if that is what you mean. I have also spied on an exgf and even watched my exwife getting tagteam fucked at a party, many years ago, when she thought I was down stairs at the party

• Love
Reactions: werekinky2
i think this is the only time when u can say i cheat..usually after a session wth hubby if he has gone out for a smoke or even in washrum for a shower ..umm well ..i get some online fun.... am ussualy wet and still rubbng hahah,,,need to see some stroking so u cant blame me ;)
2701cam.jpg

My exgf used to come online in a chat room on a site which I am not sure I can mention on here. I am a long distance trucker and away nights so when she got horny she would video link with me, that was on ... back then. We had been swinging for a few years so she wasn't shy, in fact she had started experimenting with exhibitionism. So when one day she called to watch me wank as she stripped I told her to go online in a chat room on the site. So she told me which room she was in but when I tried to get into the room it was full so I had to wait nearly 45 mins to get in and by the time I did she was fully naked with a very wet dildo in one hand and a tissue in the other wiping her pussy dry. Everyone was thanking her for such a good performance and she promised, which she kept, to do repeat performances. Needless to say I made sure I was in the room first then told her where I was lol

My exgf used to come online in a chat room on a site which I am not sure I can mention on here. I am a long distance trucker and away nights so when she got horny she would video link with me, that was on ... back then. We had been swinging for a few years so she wasn't shy, in fact she had started experimenting with exhibitionism. So when one day she called to watch me wank as she stripped I told her to go online in a chat room on the site. So she told me which room she was in but when I tried to get into the room it was full so I had to wait nearly 45 mins to get in and by the time I did she was fully naked with a very wet dildo in one hand and a tissue in the other wiping her pussy dry. Everyone was thanking her for such a good performance and she promised, which she kept, to do repeat performances. Needless to say I made sure I was in the room first then told her where I was lol
wow wud love to know abou tit. Pvt me hahaah