Wife public dare

This happened a few years ago with my x wife. We had two young children at the time and life can get mundane so I organised a baby sitter for us to have a night off. Similar to a previous story when we were only dating I dared her to let me have control for the evening and because I had made an effort she agreed. First I asked her te wear stay up stockings but no panties the to wear a mid length dress she had that buttoned through. The baby sitter turned up and we got in the car to go. I dared her to undo the two bottom buttons so I had a glimpse of her stocking tops as I drove. I pulled up outside the restaurant but asked her to undo one more button before we went in now I could clearly see her stocking tops plus a hint of skin. The restaurant had semi private booths and it was a fairly quiet night so not too many people there. Where we sat you had to walk past a bar that faced the restaurant to go to the toilet the barman could see me but not much of her. We had a male waiter seat us and give us our menus then go away to get water. As I was sitting opposite her I looked over the table to see how much was on show. She had try to cover up a bit so I asked to sit so hear bear bum was on the seat and pull her skirt apart so it sat either side. Her stocking tops and a bit of skin were back on full display when the waiter came back with the water. He took a long time taking our drinks order the whole time glancing at her display. He went up to the bar and placed our drinks order and seemed to have a long discussion with barman. He came back for our food order then headed to the kitchen. I asked her to undo another button which she was nervous about but complied. Now I could just see a glimpse of pussy which was making me very hard then the barman came over with our drinks and his eyes went straight to her lap I don’t think he could see as much as me but he had a good look. After he left I told her how horny I was and would love to see her touch herself. She leaned back and slid a finger onto her clit and started rubbing which with her leaning back I could watch. I told her when the waiter came back she could take her hand away but stay in that position. The waiter came back and got very read in the face as he put our food down and had a bugle in his pants as he walked away. She needed to go to the toilet so I said ok but only if you undo one more button before you go and stop at the bar and order more drinks on her way back. She did this and standing she was semi respectable but still gave the restaurant a good show. When she got back and sat down her whole pussy was visible to me the barman came over with our drinks and didn’t try and hide the fact he was looking. After he left I asked for another button and pull her dress wide open anyone walking past now would see everything . I could tell she was as horny as me now and asked her to rub herself again it didn’t take long before she was panting and getting red in the face her hips were bucking off the seat as she a huge orgasm and collapsed back into her seat. On our way out we got huge smiles from the barman and waiter and I think they saw more than we thought. I drove to our local airport lookout and took her on the bonnet of the car.