Wife seeking male with a big cock, near Chambersburg pa

Looking to fuck a guy with a big cock while my husband watches, he wants to see my pussy stretched out, send us a message!
he was squeezing the muscles of his cunt, almost crushing my dick incessantly. Instead of loosening her pussy, it was as if she was getting tighter and narrower. He couldn't stop, he was screaming,

I rooted myself in such a way that I felt pain as if I had thrust my dick into the hole of a hot stone. His cries filled the house. Her eyes narrowed slightly, I thought she was going to faint. He was breathing deeply.fuck your wife... how is it nice to watch... look at your wife's face while I fuck your wife in front of you watch the pleasure she gets... look into your wife's eyes as my dick goes in and out of your wife's pussy... I'm ejaculating, watch your wife well...
-5834581551583704912_121.jpg-9xywyb.jpg

Looking to fuck a guy with a big cock while my husband watches, he wants to see my pussy stretched out, send us a message!
Over the road trucker 53 years old been pleasing married pussy in front of the husband since I was 19 have someone to occupy my time and help drain cum from my big cock in Chambersburg PA would be great if it's one time or everytime I'm in the area DM is open to chat if you wishSvSo7AG.jpg