Wife shared her fantasy

desimilf80

Couple
Dec 11, 2017
Wife and I were casually chatting today and the topic turned to fantasies, she asked me mine - I told her it was to find the girl on who I am crush on in high school whilst on a holiday, and I tell her that I had a crush on her and she invites me for a fuck...Then I asked her what her fantasy was...
Hers, she is in at a random bar in a new city, when she is approached by a Bollywood Actor - his name is Varun Dhawan, who sweet talks her they have a few drinks and then he kisses her and then he invites her to his room for a nightcap, there he gives her a smoke and a drink, but it is something else, because soon she starts feeling hot and high, then he undresses her and just then some other people come into the room, first Varun fucks her and then he passes her to his friend who takes her from behind and she does not see what is happening and soon everything is a blur...When she wakes up it is morning, and she is alone in the room, her clothes are neatly folded in the cupboard, orders room service breakfast, then dresses and leaves...

She has a poster of Varun Dhawan in our living area like a school girl

df808cbdb9c8b1eb25474cf2fa76daee.10.jpg
She showed me some pics on a website what she dreams of...Just that the man who seduces her is Varun Dhawan :)
df808cbdb9c8b1eb25474cf2fa76daee.12.jpg

df808cbdb9c8b1eb25474cf2fa76daee.22.jpgdf808cbdb9c8b1eb25474cf2fa76daee.24.jpg

Last edited: