Wife sharing

Does anyone have videos/pic from there first time sharing? I have got my wife to fuck a BBC in front of me once last year but now its like she dont care anything about doing it agian. I was hoping if i showed her some videos or pic she might get horny enough to try it again. Hard to find could videos online that are not staged.
Yeah, I shared my wife for a while and then she seems to have lost interest. It's hard to go back to life totally vanilla, isn't it?

Does anyone have videos/pic from there first time sharing? I have got my wife to fuck a BBC in front of me once last year but now its like she dont care anything about doing it agian. I was hoping if i showed her some videos or pic she might get horny enough to try it again. Hard to find could videos online that are not staged.
I would like to see her video

Reactions: Farmhand
Show her my vids