Wife shows neighbor her tits

mrhotdog11

Male
Gold
One night me and my wife were out grilling we’re in our 40s the kids were at their grandparents house. We were going to grill some steaks have a few drinks and then I was going to take the wife back in and have a good night. I knew she was really horny. But we were getting ready to take the steaks off. We have a young neighbor who just moved in a few houses down. He was like 24.. his name was Stephen. He was a good dude. He came down to see if he could borrow my mower. My wife brought some beers out so we started to drink some beers. After quite a few beers it was pretty late. I don’t know how we got to talking but we started talking about tits go figure 2 guys. My wife has always been self-conscious about her nipples. She’s always thought they were too big. We were all feeling no pain out of the blue. My wife whispered in my ear. She wanted to show Steve her tits to see what he thought. I said sure she gave me a kiss And she turned to Steve who is sitting across from her she said Steve do you care if I show you my tits I want your opinion and see what they look like. Steve kind a looked at me and I said no it’s cool so my wife lifted up her shirt she was wearing a bra that was a little too small and her tits look huge. They were begging to bust out. She lifted her bra up over the tits popped out double DD. He smiled and said I can’t see that far so my wife walked around the table and got right in front of it. He said they look OK to me but it’s better if we get a couple of more opinions he said you got to go with the touch and he reached out With both hands and gave each a nice squeeze and then he said the most important test is the taste test with that. He squeezed both of them and started to lick her nipples as he did I saw her hand, go down to his crotch and start rubbing his cock through his pants , after a couple of minutes, I suggest we take this party inside. She took us both by the hands straight to the bathroom. She told me to stand at the end of the bed and told him to get on the bed she got on all fours started sucking my cock and he started fucking her doggy style. After a few minutes we change positions. I was really turned on as I was fucking her from the high. I heard him say he was getting ready to come and my wife never missed a beat. Her head popped up and down to she took all his juice. After that I passed out, we all fell asleep, but I woke up to the bed shaking and she was riding him. They fucked three more times before we sent him home about noon the next day he became a fuck buddy for the next three years.

One night me and my wife were out grilling we’re in our 40s the kids were at their grandparents house. We were going to grill some steaks have a few drinks and then I was going to take the wife back in and have a good night. I knew she was really horny. But we were getting ready to take the steaks off. We have a young neighbor who just moved in a few houses down. He was like 24.. his name was Stephen. He was a good dude. He came down to see if he could borrow my mower. My wife brought some beers out so we started to drink some beers. After quite a few beers it was pretty late. I don’t know how we got to talking but we started talking about tits go figure 2 guys. My wife has always been self-conscious about her nipples. She’s always thought they were too big. We were all feeling no pain out of the blue. My wife whispered in my ear. She wanted to show Steve her tits to see what he thought. I said sure she gave me a kiss And she turned to Steve who is sitting across from her she said Steve do you care if I show you my tits I want your opinion and see what they look like. Steve kind a looked at me and I said no it’s cool so my wife lifted up her shirt she was wearing a bra that was a little too small and her tits look huge. They were begging to bust out. She lifted her bra up over the tits popped out double DD. He smiled and said I can’t see that far so my wife walked around the table and got right in front of it. He said they look OK to me but it’s better if we get a couple of more opinions he said you got to go with the touch and he reached out With both hands and gave each a nice squeeze and then he said the most important test is the taste test with that. He squeezed both of them and started to lick her nipples as he did I saw her hand, go down to his crotch and start rubbing his cock through his pants , after a couple of minutes, I suggest we take this party inside. She took us both by the hands straight to the bathroom. She told me to stand at the end of the bed and told him to get on the bed she got on all fours started sucking my cock and he started fucking her doggy style. After a few minutes we change positions. I was really turned on as I was fucking her from the high. I heard him say he was getting ready to come and my wife never missed a beat. Her head popped up and down to she took all his juice. After that I passed out, we all fell asleep, but I woke up to the bed shaking and she was riding him. They fucked three more times before we sent him home about noon the next day he became a fuck buddy for the next three years.
Good neighbors are a blessing in so many ways.

Had a nice encounter with a group of fishermen, along a very known romantic river in Germany.
We had waaay too many schnapps (40° alc) before, and went wandering along the river to sober up a bit, when those 3 fishermen saw us, and invited us for some beers.
We agreed to just one, but with one not even empty, the next one came...and they soon noticed I wasn't wearing any underwear. Alcohol kinda lowered my defences completely, so from one thing came another, and it wasn't just showing, but also touching me

2021-09-12-101f.jpg

Attachments

• 2021-09-12-102f.jpg
    2021-09-12-102f.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 247
  • 2021-09-12-130f.jpg
    2021-09-12-130f.jpg
    289.6 KB · Views: 253
  • 2021-09-12-131f.jpg
    2021-09-12-131f.jpg
    338.7 KB · Views: 275
  • 2021-09-12-132f.jpg
    2021-09-12-132f.jpg
    319.4 KB · Views: 287
Had a nice encounter with a group of fishermen, along a very known romantic river in Germany.
We had waaay too many schnapps (40° alc) before, and went wandering along the river to sober up a bit, when those 3 fishermen saw us, and invited us for some beers.
We agreed to just one, but with one not even empty, the next one came...and they soon noticed I wasn't wearing any underwear. Alcohol kinda lowered my defences completely, so from one thing came another, and it wasn't just showing, but also touching me

View attachment 1906870
Wow - that is a sexy hotwife.

Wow

View attachment 1906870
@Fran-2 totally hot as always!!!

Reactions: Rem503
Wow what a great ending to a friendly encounter. A few years ago my neighbor a long time friend was over and he and I were drinking some beers, my wife had just had breast enhancement surgery about 6 months earlier, went from 32A to 38D, she is a 5’2” 110lb Asian lady, well she has shown her new tits to his wife a couple times, a bbw blonde so he mentioned S had told him about her new enhancement and the three of us were talking about the process Nothing intense just the procedure and recovery, well I went to the bathroom and when I came back my wife had her blouse unbuttoned and her bra laying on the floor, and there was my neighbor friend, with her tits in his hands, examining them and licking on her big nipples, when I came out he looked stunned and leaned back but she leaned into him and he kept sucking on one and fondling the other, we had never played with them before we were just good friends, but I thought well I guess things are going to change, I didn’t react just said what do you think E, he mumbled nice, I went behind her and rubbed her ass, and slid my had up her skirt she had no panties on and she was wet, I thought for sure she was going to fuck him, well he sucked them for a while but never tried to rub her legs or anything, when he finally pulled away, he reached for his beer took a drink and said wow they really did a nice job, I rubbed one of them and said yes they did and was able to maintain her extra large nipples, he said yea S are big but sagging, and he could see my hand up my wifes skirt, she walked away from us and said I’m going to the bed room, I thought he’d get the hint but he said I better finish my beer and get home, I said are you sure we can have another or go have another look at my ladies boobs, he smiles said they are great but S would kill me if she knew I was playing with them, I guess he was afraid of jeopardizing our friendship or something. So he went home. Needless to say my lady was upset as she thought he wanted to play, but I guess it was not meant to happen. He never mentioned it again, But I could tell he was enjoying sucking on them when I first walked out.

When I first started going out with my wife. I seen her window in her bathroom open and she’s didn’t know how much she was letting her neighbors get to see. Until I come home soon as I left. And I couldn’t believe it. There was neighbors outside of her window and she had no idea what was happening bout 2 ft outside of her window. I decided to take videos of what I seen.

• Love
Reactions: Field
When I first started going out with my wife. I seen her window in her bathroom open and she’s didn’t know how much she was letting her neighbors get to see. Until I come home soon as I left. And I couldn’t believe it. There was neighbors outside of her window and she had no idea what was happening bout 2 ft outside of her window. I decided to take videos of what I seen.
Would be hard to resist! Did you get a good look?

Reactions: Chrissy99
Didn't actually show the gentleman next door but while looking for his dog wondered in our yard while I was entertaining Ron by our pool my top was off and I was performing oral on Ron very embarrassing
That's not embarrassing that is sexy as hell. Did he stay and watch or even offered to assist in some way like maybe getting behind you and licking you

Reactions: nicebiguy
Tuve un agradable encuentro con un grupo de pescadores, a lo largo de un río romántico muy conocido en Alemania.
Habíamos tomado demasiado aguardiente (40° alc) antes y estábamos paseando por el río para recuperar la sobriedad un poco, cuando esos 3 pescadores nos vieron y nos invitaron a tomar unas cervezas.
Acordamos solo uno, pero como uno ni siquiera estaba vacío, vino el siguiente... y pronto notaron que no llevaba ropa interior. El alcohol como que me bajó las defensas por completo, entonces de una cosa vino la otra, y no solo era mostrarme, sino también tocarme.

View attachment 1906870
que diosa