Wife sucks my friend to completion.

Blackwolf

Male
From
WA, US
My wife recently told me that a buddy of mine that stops by the house often came onto her one night during a hot tub party. She said it was when they both were in the house- she went to the bathroom and when she was closing the door- he put his hand out to stop it from closing. She then grabbed his arm, pulled him in there with her and she sat on the toilet. She then pulled his shorts down and sucked his cock to completion💦💦, she said he wants to fuck her behind my back because it’s hotter. I had no idea!

Last edited:
My wife recently told me that a buddy of mine that stops by the house often came onto her one night during a hot tub party. She said it was when they both were in the house- she went to the bathroom and when she was closing the door- he put his hand out to stop it from closing. She then grabbed his arm, pulled him in there with her and she sat on the toilet. She then pulled his shorts down and sucked his cock to completion💦💦, she said he wants to fuck her behind my back because it’s hotter. I had no idea!
Love this

• Love
Reactions: Blackwolf