Wife telling me about guys bigger and better than me

During sex wife and I are very open and revealing. My wife sometimes tells me about being fucked by guys that were far larger than me and sexually superior. I get so turned on by my inferiority. We both have most intense experience when she talks about how black guys fucked better than I am physically capable of and how bbc is superior

My wife cheated on me from before we married, she was a complete slut even before I met her. I would ask her if they were bigger than me and she always said thicker. We used to cam on a site and she had her own account, the only guys cams she would watch where much thicker than me. Any mmf we did the guy was always thicker she would pick them in a swingers club just for that.
I loved it, love sliding my cock into her stretched pussy she whispering to me she can only feel me when I bottom out.
I understand where you are coming from. Although never a bbc

I didn’t feel this way in the past but then increasingly became aroused by being sexually inferior. I suppose it’s due to memories of my mom getting fucked by other men and didn’t care that my dad knew. I guess I’ve become a cuck like dad . Mom liked bbc

Reactions: Dublinmale