wife thinks that no one is going to want to have sex with her, how do I find a man?

There are lots of fakes on here. There are people pretending to be couples and they act the same way as you described guys acting with you..... i would get a private message asking me hey... wanne fuck my wife.... she wants it now.... blah blah blah.....

Yes i LOVE to fuck a married woman but i am not desperate. I my standards are quet a bit higher then a warm body and a heart beat.... But the thing is i dont even think they have a wife!
It’s really just a matter of being able to read people, check to see what they have in their profile, go through the posting history and see what kind of insights you can find. Another thing is bad spelling, grammar or linguistics, a red flag that they may not be in the US. The longer a message and the more well written the better, a message that is short and could apply to just anyone is a red flag.

Reactions: atantonov
There are lots of fakes on here. There are people pretending to be couples and they act the same way as you described guys acting with you..... i would get a private message asking me hey... wanne fuck my wife.... she wants it now.... blah blah blah.....

Yes i LOVE to fuck a married woman but i am not desperate. I my standards are quet a bit higher then a warm body and a heart beat.... But the thing is i dont even think they have a wife!
Not just on this site though. I think it's even worse on some of the swinging and contact sites that we've been on in the past, even the paid sites.

It’s really just a matter of being able to read people, check to see what they have in their profile, go through the posting history and see what kind of insights you can find. Another thing is bad spelling, grammar or linguistics, a red flag that they may not be in the US. The longer a message and the more well written the better, a message that is short and could apply to just anyone is a red flag.
I can spot a fake really quick.... As for spelling and grammar....I am a foreigner, I have been in the US a very long time... But i learned English after my arrival to the US. I make spelling and grammar mistakes a lot because i have never had any formal English language education... I learned to write on my own, the net chasing skirts in the chat rooms back in the late 90s and early 2000s.... But i never learned writing well so i make lots of mistakes and i think that does work against me somewhat on this site. That said I will ad this.... There are Americans that have such poor language sills not only writing but also speaking,,,,,And there are a few of them here on this site to.....
One thing is for sure, your sweet behind is real! When i look at your profile i see what you look like, I see where you are... I see what you want...
Its telling me im here, im real, stimulate mi mind, get me interested and curious about your self.....