wife upstairs cuddled up to her lover right now

sterling

Couple
Gold
Just thought I would update....My wife is right now upstairs cuddled up to her lover/bull. He came to our house tonight for dinner and some fun. I watched and helped him take her in multiple positions until she is now full of his cum. Another awesome experience for all of us. Headed up to the guest bedroom now and will update on any more happenings.

Just thought I would update....My wife is right now upstairs cuddled up to her lover/bull. He came to our house tonight for dinner and some fun. I watched and helped him take her in multiple positions until she is now full of his cum. Another awesome experience for all of us. Headed up to the guest bedroom now and will update on any more happenings.
Damn lucky guy 👅

Pictures!

Pictures!
Actually we don't have any of them together since this was only the third time she has had him and we haven't talked about that but the first one is the pick of our bull he sent before we met so we knew what she would be getting, the 2 nd one is her sitting on my cock so you get the idea at least. We now trust him and have gotten to know him better so pic's might be something we could do in the future.....hopefully.

Attachments

• bull 1.jpg
    bull 1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 94
  • 026.JPG
    026.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 96