Wife Wants To Experiment

NorthernBoy

Dec 3, 2019
After I recently found some sexual pics on my wifes phone, we have discussed it and she has told me about her extra-marital sex.

What we've agreed is that I'm cool with it, but it needs to be in the open, not hidden. So she's looking to experiment with other men, maybe a man and woman together, but the caveat is that she would video call me during the session so I could watch, and/or take videos and photos.

Do you think she'll attract much interest?

Last edited:
After I recently found some sexual pics on my wifes phone, we have discussed it and she has told me about her extra-marital sex.

What we've agreed is that I'm cool with it, but it needs to be in the open, not hidden. So she's looking to experiment with other men, maybe a man and woman together, but the caveat is that she would video call me during the session so I could watch, and/or take videos and photos.

She will attract interest.

Reactions: NorthernBoy

She’s got a great ass. I’d love eat that

Absolutely love hoe those big tits look, she'll definitely get alot of interest

Yes I’d let her suck my fat dick