Wife wants to help a friend.

Is it something that should happen?

• No

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Yes, but only let him see her in a thong bikini.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but only let him see her topless.

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Yes, he can see her naked only

• Yes, up to and including the lapdance, but no touching.

• Yes, up to and including the lapdance including touching.

• Yes, including the masturbation.

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Yes, including the masturbation and he can touch her at the same time.

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Yes, but also allowed to give him a handjob / blowjob

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Yes, but also allowed to give him more.

Votes: 29 72.5%

• Total voters

SpicerCo

Hi everyone, new to the forum and looking for a little advice, which I`m sourcing from a variety of communities.

My best friend is in a love less marriage and I know he doesn't get any from his wife. His wife used to be quite hot but for years now she has let herself go and is now quite overweight.

He is due to come and visit me and my wife later this year when its possible again (lives in another country).
My wife is in her thirties, hot, great ass, natural tanned skin, dark hair.

My wife is a little bit of an exhibitionist already. She loves wearing nothing at the beach or just tiny bikini thongs. She loves it when she gets photographed by anyone and loves sharing her pics.

The other night while we were fucking she asked about my mate and if things had gotten any better for him. I told her they had not.

I said something like 'imagine what he would be like if he saw your tits when he was here after not seeing any sexy women in person for so many years'.
She smiled.
'Would you let him see you naked when he's here?'
'yeah, I would'.
'would you like it?' I continued.
'yeah'
I kept asking questions. She said she would be ok with giving him a lapdance while she is naked and it would be ok for him to touch her ass and tits.

She said she would be ok giving us both a show where she masturbated in front of both of us. She even told me that she would masturbate in different positions for us to him a full show.

This discussion has happened a few times now and she seems really into it.

Just wondered if any of you had a similar experience and have an opinion about whether it would be a good idea or not.

Personally, my exwife learned that a distant cousin of mine was in a bit of a dilemma with his wife, he caught her fooling around with a neighbour. He came and stayed with us for a week and she said he couldn't stop staring at her when she walked around in just a towel or slobing shorts and top. I told her to go for a shower and come in to tell us that the shower is free and kiss me at the same time so I could see his face. We had already been playing cuck while on holidays but this was another landmark. She had the shower later and came to say it was now free. The towel was a normal towel and covered just from her nipples to just below her shaved pussy. As she leaned over to kiss me my cuz got a real eyeful but I sneakily grabbed hold of the end so as she stood up it came clean away. She was facing him at the time his jaw hit the floor. She pretended to be shocked and ran butt naked out of the room as I was laughing, more at the face of my cousins face than Jen. When she got back a few mins later he complimented her on her body and she kissed him full on the lips and said thanks. I said I was going out shopping and was gone for nearly 4hrs just to let them have some privacy (and have a good wank at the thought of what they were doing). When I got home they were both dressed and gaz was ready to go out. After he had gone she told me everything as we fucked. Gaz came back later after having a few beers and she asked him if he wanted to join us in bed. We had a great last weekend with him before he went back home

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu