Wife Wants to See Your Cocks In Front Of Her Pics

wokbuya

Couple
Jul 29, 2022
Hi guys, she finally gave me a permission to share her new pics, and accept also demands to see your cocks in front of her pic. You can also cum too, it can be a video too :) waiting for your tributes, also you can make her your wallpaper or you can share her pics on your chat groups and send a screenshot to us :)

Hi guys, she finally gave me a permission to share her new pics, and accept also demands to see your cocks in front of her pic. You can also cum too, it can be a video too :) waiting for your tributes, also you can make her your wallpaper or you can share her pics on your chat groups and send a screenshot to us :)
Dm me. Have new pics to share mate. I accidentally left our previous conversation

Send the pics and i will send a tribute!

Reactions: shaved
Send some pics for a tribute. Ty

i dont see any pictures

Why would she want my little cock in front of her picture? Either way, we would need a picture in order to fulfill her request to see my tiny cock in front of it!

Reactions: Kuki1969