Wife wants to watch me have sex with her friend

My wife is a Bi BBW and I have watched her have sex with her/our live in lady friend Karen and other women. I have also had MFF threesomes with her and her lady friends. She reconnected with Maria a friend/former co-worker. Maria jokingly asked my wife if she could borrow me for a night then confessed she hasn't had sex since getting divorced over 10 years ago. My wife said of course but Maria thought she was kidding. My wife convinced Maria she wasn't kidding and that it was ok if my wife could watch. Maria agreed as long as my wife does not make it a threesome. I don't care that my wife is using me because Maria is a hot SSBBW latina. We are going to Maria's place tomorrow night.

My wife is a Bi BBW and I have watched her have sex with her/our live in lady friend Karen and other women. I have also had MFF threesomes with her and her lady friends. She reconnected with Maria a friend/former co-worker. Maria jokingly asked my wife if she could borrow me for a night then confessed she hasn't had sex since getting divorced over 10 years ago. My wife said of course but Maria thought she was kidding. My wife convinced Maria she wasn't kidding and that it was ok if my wife could watch. Maria agreed as long as my wife does not make it a threesome. I don't care that my wife is using me because Maria is a hot SSBBW latina. We are going to Maria's place tomorrow night.
you are one lucky dude man enjoy that hot pussy

Where’s the pics

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
Update; Maria was one sex starved babe. She is best I ever had. My wife did not join in but after asked Maria if she wanted to fuck me again. Maria said yes the wife said she had to fuck her first. Maira laid back and let my wife do what ever she wanted.

This is hard to explain. My wife and I still in love with each other but she now identifies as a lesbian. Beginning November me and Maria are living at her place and we spend weekends at my house with my wife and Karen.

• Wow
Reactions: slappin8silly57

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
This is hard to explain. My wife and I still in love with each other but she now identifies as a lesbian. Beginning November me and Maria are living at her place and we spend weekends at my house with my wife and Karen.
I’m confused. Why would you move out of your house even if your wife is now identifying as a lesbian? None of this story makes sense.

Lucky you! I would love to have a FFM threesome 👍

Just Do it!

Ok👍

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
I am back home with my wife and Maria. When I moved in with Maria it was because Karen had become very jealous and controlling of my wife who was refusing to believe that. When my wife caught on to Karen she kicked her out.