Wife will cuckold me tonight.

Wife is taking me clubbing to meet a guy she’s been taking to. She’s controlled every part of this and I know very little. I’m nervous and exited and need to get off my chest. She’s gorgeous athletic 42 year old with nose and belly ring and loves wearing anklets but were not that experienced in doing this together. I’ve been in previous cuckold relationships and they were ok but my wife is taking to it like I had always fantasized. She’s getting ready now while I’m laying in bed just thinking about what lays ahead. She met this guy she’s been chatting with and we’re going to go to a club and meet him there. She got a hotel room and even made sure it’s the end room with a suite. We’ve don’t this a few months ago with a different guy but this time this has been totally her every step. So I’m just letting her control every step which makes it more exciting. Wish us luck.

Wife is taking me clubbing to meet a guy she’s been taking to. She’s controlled every part of this and I know very little. I’m nervous and exited and need to get off my chest. She’s gorgeous athletic 42 year old with nose and belly ring and loves wearing anklets but were not that experienced in doing this together. I’ve been in previous cuckold relationships and they were ok but my wife is taking to it like I had always fantasized. She’s getting ready now while I’m laying in bed just thinking about what lays ahead. She met this guy she’s been chatting with and we’re going to go to a club and meet him there. She got a hotel room and even made sure it’s the end room with a suite. We’ve don’t this a few months ago with a different guy but this time this has been totally her every step. So I’m just letting her control every step which makes it more exciting. Wish us luck.
Good Luck! Let us know how it turns out.

Reactions: sterling
Damn I would love to see how she looks? Sounds hot🔥🔥

Ma femme m'emmène en boîte pour rencontrer un mec qu'elle fréquente. Elle a contrôlé chaque partie de ceci et je sais très peu de choses. Je suis nerveux et excité et j'ai besoin de me défouler. Elle est magnifique, athlétique, âgée de 42 ans, avec un anneau de nez et de ventre et adore porter des bracelets de cheville, mais elle n'a pas l'expérience nécessaire pour le faire ensemble. J'ai déjà eu des relations cocu et elles allaient bien mais ma femme s'y prend comme si j'avais toujours fantasmé. Elle se prépare maintenant pendant que je suis allongé dans mon lit en pensant à ce qui nous attend. Elle a rencontré ce type avec qui elle discutait et nous allons aller dans un club et le rencontrer là-bas. Elle a obtenu une chambre d'hôtel et s'est même assurée que ce soit la chambre finale avec une suite. Nous ne l'avons pas fait il y a quelques mois avec un gars différent, mais cette fois, cela a été totalement à chaque étape. Je la laisse donc contrôler chaque étape, ce qui la rend plus excitante. Souhaitez-nous bonne chance.
bonne chance

Sounds great tge only thing my wife has done thst but im.not there i have to.help.her getvdressed put on het jewry heels etc
THEN i have to.make finner rrservstions hotel etc
WHEN she goed to.lesve i csnt kiss or touvh her she tesll.me Dont wait up Ill be home tomorrow aftetnoon and leavr your @/ my cock alone

Maybe she will join us here.😉