wife with daily clothes

A very ordinary day when her bull is not coming over she might wear blue jeans a tee shirt (no bra) and nikes and tie her long hair up in a bandana or put it in a pony tail. She sometimes wears leggens or daisey dukes. I love the daisey dukes, she takes cut off jeans and folds the legs up at the thigh.They're real short and tight.She has one pair that is not much more than a thong and shows her delicious butt cheeks and a very pronounced camel toe. She usually only wears that when her lover is expected or if the lanscapers or pool service guy is scheduled.If she's going to go on a bike ride with her bull she wears her leathers. That is hot. After seeing her in leather I beg her on my knees to let me out of my cage while they're out.On real hot days she hangs out in a bikini and takes quick cooling showers out by the pool then breezes around,teasing me while I'm trying to get my housework done.

A very ordinary day when her bull is not coming over she might wear blue jeans a tee shirt (no bra) and nikes and tie her long hair up in a bandana or put it in a pony tail. She sometimes wears leggens or daisey dukes. I love the daisey dukes, she takes cut off jeans and folds the legs up at the thigh.They're real short and tight.She has one pair that is not much more than a thong and shows her delicious butt cheeks and a very pronounced camel toe. She usually only wears that when her lover is expected or if the lanscapers or pool service guy is scheduled.If she's going to go on a bike ride with her bull she wears her leathers. That is hot. After seeing her in leather I beg her on my knees to let me out of my cage while they're out.On real hot days she hangs out in a bikini and takes quick cooling showers out by the pool then breezes around,teasing me while I'm trying to get my housework done.
Firefighter, what part do you like the most?

why dont yu shae pics?