Wife with younger guy

Jan 17, 2021
Michigan
I have shared about my sexy little wife before. We have been in a cuckold hot wife relationship for about 5 years. We used to play with couples but I rather would watch my wife get fucked and Jack off or get a blowjob from the other wife while I watched her get fucked. She was totally against it at first because she thought I didn't care or didn't get jealous. When she found out I got so jealous I would shake just talking about it... She got into it. I figured she would...she cheated on her first husband with me. Due to a medical condition it's really hard for me to cum and my dick doesn't get as hard as it used to... Making it seem smaller then the average size it was to begin with. And it wasn't even as bad as when we first were hooking up.

Fast forward 5 yrs and she has played with a handful of guys from the swingers club but the guys always get too attached and the wives get pissed. I've told some of the other stories on here but anyways a couple weeks ago I was out of town traveling for work.. she told me she is finally going to get on one of the apps and talk to people. Which I have been trying to get her to do forever.

There's one guy she kept talking to Brad. She told me she was going to go on a date with him. I made sure she would be safe...she stayed in contact and drove herself, met at a public restaurant didn't drink etc. She really liked him. Apparently he is 29 and reminds her of Bradley Cooper...hence the fake name u gave him . All they did was make out.

I came back last weekend and noticed she was messaging him a lot. When she really likes a play partner she is kind of embarrassed to talk about it unless we are having sex and she is talking dirty to me. So I know she really likes him. They go on another date on Tuesday this week. This time they made out in the car and she was rubbing his cock.

She tells me as soon as she gets home. She rubbed it but didn't take it out even though she wanted to. Tonight...I had a concert to go to...I'm huge into music and I often go to concerts solo to enjoy the music. She said can Brad come over while your gone. He doesn't want to be here when you're here yet he is a little freaked out. Sure I told her.

I set up little recorders in the bedroom and the living room where she told me she would be if she got fucked. she doesn't know I have one of those cheap blink cameras under the bed. I can listen live anytime so I don't have to wait I left early for the concert so he could come over and I wanted to spy. I watched him pull up on my driveway camera and make out with her in clear view of the neighbors! I'm instantly hard.

From the camera in the bedroom I can hear them laughing in the kitchen. Probably taking a couple shots. I can't stream it live forever I think it kicks you off after a couple minutes and you go back in. I check 15 min later and I hear him in the bedroom saying you want to get right to it ? She says fuck yes I do and it sounds like she is giving him a blowjob. Soon after I can hear him penetrate that tight little pussy and her start moaning. I check in randomly while I'm sitting in my car I know I can hear the whole thing later.. You can tell she is loving it. Moaning... He's young and he fucks her for like 30 min. I'll give more details on that later when I talk to her and listen to the audio. I came back in after he has cum... Thinking he wore a condom.... Hopefully lol.

She is telling him how good he fucked her. I told her she can tell him he fucks her better or is bigger but she never does...even at previous encounters. But she does start telling him she likes his dick and he says it's not that big and she tells him its really girthy and that's what matters. They have made out a lot. It sounds like they are going to chill for a while and fuck again I am going to to be out for a few hours. I really want her to find a steady thing with someone good....good for her and fuels my fetish also. That's a screen grab of him making out with her in n my driveway.... Cocky SOB. Oh and she bent over to pick up his hat and I'm sure he liked that. I'll update more later tonight or tomorrow.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220729-225318_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220729-225318_Gallery.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 846
  • Screenshot_20220729-224812_Ring.jpg
    Screenshot_20220729-224812_Ring.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 741
  • Screenshot_20220729-224644_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220729-224644_Gallery.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 762
  • Screenshot_20220729-225215_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220729-225215_Gallery.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 849
A lot has happened... so my wife has really wanted to find a bf/bull whatever you want to call him...she had to really found anyone to be a regular thing until maybe now. Since the last post....she has went to his place I think a couple times a week. He's single, younger with a lot of stamina and a thick cock so she says. Lives right by her work and she likes just hanging out with him. He's still scared to meet me which is whatever he's new to the LS so doesn't get it yet. But yeah she wears these little dresses to work.... goes over to his house and gets fucked...makes out with him, talks, fucks again makes out..talks and comes home. He tells her he can't believe how hot she is and how she wants to fuck him...she thinks he's hot...really likes him. No drama this time with a guy she is playing with having a jealous wife or gf or anything. She records it and I hear her moaning with him...getting the fucking she needs and then connecting too. I don't have any fear of losing her but the closer she gets to someone the crazier it makes me. She would still listen to me anytime if I said no or put an end to it... I do think it'd be hot for her to play without telling me and tell me later or try to hide it but she has never done that...to my knowledge anyway. We are stronger then ever and she thanks me repeatedly for letting her have a bf. Tonight she asked to spend the night over there....her getting fucked. Love it, love seeing her get pleasures or hearing it...when she catches feelings it makes me nuts.... kinda like when we first started and nothing had happened yet other then watching her dance with guys at the club. She has basically said it's me and this guy she doesn't even want to talk to any other guys right now...she's probably getting fucked for the 4th time tonight right now and I'll be out of town at the end of the month for work... I need a hidden camera I'm sure he will be coming over

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220702-204706_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20220702-204706_Messenger.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 694
  • Screenshot_20220605-025944_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20220605-025944_Photos.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 650
  • Screenshot_20220507-005603_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20220507-005603_Messenger.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 668
  • Screenshot_20220812-230835_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20220812-230835_Messenger.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 729
I don’t know the name of the video system but a good friend of mine had several cameras set up in his house and when a man would come over to fuck his wife he would leave before they got there, drive a little ways down the street, park and watch the action on his iPad in the car.

This came about because some of the men would have performance problems if they thought he was aware they were there to screw his wife. Their thing was “the cheating wife” so that was the story his wife went with when hooking up with guys.

I can’t ask him what the system was because sadly he’s passed away and I could be wrong but I’m fairly certain his wife didn’t know he was sharing all their adventures with me so asking her is out.

Love where things are going for you guys. Can’t wait to hear more.

Reactions: NghtyLiLBlnde84
I know it has been forever. Lots of updates here. So for 1 the guy never came back over here. He is uncomfortable, prefers to not meet me or be around me so my wife just goes over to his place. So cameras are out.
They kept seeing eachother and i think I posted earlier that one of the first couple overnights he fucked her like 12 times, I heard the audio.
She started going over there 3 to 4 tines a week and of course really developing feelings for him. We knew this was a possibility and a hope for her. For me it's crazy right, because this is way more intense then her being a slut or fucking a random guy she doesn't care about. It makes me Insanely jealous, happy for my wife as our relationship is still strong, everything is good. We are actually on a getaway right now. But it also makes me extremely horny. Thinking about her over there getting what she needs. What can hurt is knowing they also hang out, watch movies, cook together... like damn. Twice they didn't talk for a week or 2 because basically my wife wanted him to admit he cared about her and he freaks out because he feels vulnerable knowing she established she would never leave me and what I say goes ultimately. He hates that but everything else I hear he seems like a decent guy. So I'm fine with that. Wife took a video getting fucked recently...she doesn't tell him she showed it to me. I never come up he just tries to ignore i, which when I met her I did ignore her marriage as well, he was a piece of shit her exhubs. So she now loves him, and loves me even more apparently. I just don't want her to get hurt.

It would be nice if he was OK meeting me. I don't need to stand there watching. I actually like how wild my wife gets when she is not being watched by me. I'll update with more specifics soon.

Reactions: essemjay58
I know it has been forever. Lots of updates here. So for 1 the guy never came back over here. He is uncomfortable, prefers to not meet me or be around me so my wife just goes over to his place. So cameras are out.
They kept seeing eachother and i think I posted earlier that one of the first couple overnights he fucked her like 12 times, I heard the audio.
She started going over there 3 to 4 tines a week and of course really developing feelings for him. We knew this was a possibility and a hope for her. For me it's crazy right, because this is way more intense then her being a slut or fucking a random guy she doesn't care about. It makes me Insanely jealous, happy for my wife as our relationship is still strong, everything is good. We are actually on a getaway right now. But it also makes me extremely horny. Thinking about her over there getting what she needs. What can hurt is knowing they also hang out, watch movies, cook together... like damn. Twice they didn't talk for a week or 2 because basically my wife wanted him to admit he cared about her and he freaks out because he feels vulnerable knowing she established she would never leave me and what I say goes ultimately. He hates that but everything else I hear he seems like a decent guy. So I'm fine with that. Wife took a video getting fucked recently...she doesn't tell him she showed it to me. I never come up he just tries to ignore i, which when I met her I did ignore her marriage as well, he was a piece of shit her exhubs. So she now loves him, and loves me even more apparently. I just don't want her to get hurt.

It would be nice if he was OK meeting me. I don't need to stand there watching. I actually like how wild my wife gets when she is not being watched by me. I'll update with more specifics soon.
Well I find it wired he is okay fucking her, but not meeting the man who allows it. I would never do that. In my opinion I would be more curious about what he says to her when your not around.

Reactions: NghtyLiLBlnde84
Yeah so she is still seeing him, this situation is not ideal. It's hot to me still but not like Randomly hooking up with guys who are friends or from the swinger community we were always together. I know my wife gets wilder when I'm not staring at her so I'll let her go into the room and listen and that's hot but this guy I should've put a stop to it earlier on because he didn't even wanna meet me. I have audio of everytime they've been together... that I know about anyway and I usually fast forward to the fucking and don't pay attention to any conversations but I caught her crying on one of them and backed it up. He was basically saying he didn't know if he wanted to continue seeing her because he knew she would always belong to me and she told him she would never leave me no matter what. So that's good and he has no idea he's being recorded cuz he would flip out but she was crying because she really wanted to keep seeing him... Great sex, low maintenance younger guy. Works and plays video games, lives in an apt across the street from her work and understands the dynamic we have but he isn't really interested in being a part of it with me which really disturbs me and I think I might give him an ultimatum like you wanna keep fucking my wife that's fine but we are going to know eachother. Just so it remains clear there is no endgame with you taking her. My wife and I are closer then ever but I do know I'm playing with fire and it can't go on like this without running into problems. Even if my wife honestly thinks it's fine. I gotta do something... its still hot hearing the recordings and fucking her when she comes home but yeah this is nothing like what we envisioned and he needs to know his young ass doesn't make any of the rules. He's not a bull he's like a boy toy lol.

Reactions: essemjay58
Yeah so she is still seeing him, this situation is not ideal. It's hot to me still but not like Randomly hooking up with guys who are friends or from the swinger community we were always together. I know my wife gets wilder when I'm not staring at her so I'll let her go into the room and listen and that's hot but this guy I should've put a stop to it earlier on because he didn't even wanna meet me. I have audio of everytime they've been together... that I know about anyway and I usually fast forward to the fucking and don't pay attention to any conversations but I caught her crying on one of them and backed it up. He was basically saying he didn't know if he wanted to continue seeing her because he knew she would always belong to me and she told him she would never leave me no matter what. So that's good and he has no idea he's being recorded cuz he would flip out but she was crying because she really wanted to keep seeing him... Great sex, low maintenance younger guy. Works and plays video games, lives in an apt across the street from her work and understands the dynamic we have but he isn't really interested in being a part of it with me which really disturbs me and I think I might give him an ultimatum like you wanna keep fucking my wife that's fine but we are going to know eachother. Just so it remains clear there is no endgame with you taking her. My wife and I are closer then ever but I do know I'm playing with fire and it can't go on like this without running into problems. Even if my wife honestly thinks it's fine. I gotta do something... its still hot hearing the recordings and fucking her when she comes home but yeah this is nothing like what we envisioned and he needs to know his young ass doesn't make any of the rules. He's not a bull he's like a boy toy lol.
What’s going on with them now?

What’s going on with them now?
Honestly it's a range of emotions. Sometimes I'm super jealous but also horny as hell and sometimes I'm angry. She is going over there once or twice a week but she would be there much more if I allowed it. I go on a lot of business trips and she gets fucked the whole time I'm gone...

Honestly it's a range of emotions. Sometimes I'm super jealous but also horny as hell and sometimes I'm angry. She is going over there once or twice a week but she would be there much more if I allowed it. I go on a lot of business trips and she gets fucked the whole time I'm gone...
You might want to try to put an end to it since it sounds like you’re risking damaging your relationship.

Anything new?