Wife

Couple more everyday pic's of her.
View attachment 947129View attachment 947130

Took to a adult club for the first time the other night. I got to see her get with some guys. It was hot ! And I think now she is loving what she did. I'm hoping to get into sharing her more often. I'll post more about what happen in another section.
Yes, please tell us more of what you mean when you say that you saw her get with some guys???

I'll just say that when I first saw her it was in this dark room. She was on the raised cushioned platform on her back. She had one guy up by her head sucking his cock, another next to her rubbing one of her breast's. And another was between her legs.
Damn lucky guys. I would love to fill her holes

I'll just say that when I first saw her it was in this dark room. She was on the raised cushioned platform on her back. She had one guy up by her head sucking his cock, another next to her rubbing one of her breast's. And another was between her legs.
Was the one between her legs eating her or fucking her??? Was she moaning like a good slut or were they telling her she was a slut or her giving them directions???