Wife's 1st time without me and it's now!

Rich2014

Jan 18, 2018
I have always been present when my wife has been fucked by a long list of men. For the 1st time as I am writing this at home, she is with a guy at his house. It is exciting and frustrating at the same time as I can only imagine what is going on and when she will be back.

I am looking forward to hearing what they did and hopefully going down on a very wet pussy when she returns.

Tell us about what happened when she came back

Before I had a relationship with my wife I used to watch her with her boyfriends from the courtyard window in my flat. Hers was on the ground floor, Many buildings in Amsterdam are like mine, they lean outward slightly (in the old days before lifts that is how they moved heavy things to the upper floors). That slight lean gave me the perfect view into her bedroom. I used to sit in my chair with a bowl and a beer and watch her fuck. There were 3 regular guys that saw her frequently and a few one-timers
I really enjoyed the show. I knew she was a player when I watched her one night with one fellow, she did him then after he left another one showed up a half hour later.
Two nights later I watched her again with her regular guy #2. They fucked for maybe an hour then he left. I waited to see if anyone else was coming, so an hour later I knocked on her door. - we knew each other by virtue of being neighbors . She answered the door wearing a robe, a thin light silky material. I made up a BS story about wanting to see if she had good water pressure ( a constant issue in our building) She let me and said said she would check.

It was ok, so I said I'd go, but her looks were amazing to me, her nipples were still hard and poking under the robe. It wasn't tied tightly so every time she took a step I saw a flash of bare thigh and more.

She made the excuse for conversation, made some coffee and invited me for coffee and a snack, yet she made no move to get dressed, she just strutted about the flat teasing me to death. I was visibly hard. She was acting flirty and horny despite just having fucked one of her boyfriends an hour before.

My erection was poking out of my shorts, she would glance at it and smile. I was sitting trying to hide it, but not fooling her. After more coffee she came and sat next to me, her robe opened so I got her whole leg view and saw she shaved her pussy (I knew anyway from my observations)

This girl was horny, I mean horny. I took a chance and put my hand on her thigh. She looked at me and smiled. She put her hand on my erection, I jumped, she giggled then stood up and dropped her robe so she was standing in front of me naked.

"Did you watch us earlier from your usual spot? She asked.

I was embarrassed, though that she was going to chastise me and punish me for it.

I answered "Yes I did."

"Hmmm, ok yet you came down here knowing I just has sex then, right?" She said

I really didn't know how to answer so I tried the truth, "Yes, not expecting anything, I just wanted to see you up close."

"How close?" she asked

"Maybe closer than this." I told her.

She put out her hand and took mine, pulled me to standing. She reached over and pulled up my t shirt, then unzipped me, and pulled off my shorts, then my boxers. I was as naked as she was.

She took my cock in her hand, and told me "This feels really full, maybe you haven't relieved it in a while. Do you not stroke off when you watch me?"
Again embarrassed I said "I usually do after."

"What do you think about when you stroke off."

She was gently caressing my dick.

I simply said "This, I think about this."

The next thing I knew she was pushing me down to the sofa, took my cock and placed it in her mouth. I almost lost it on the spot, she knew I was almost ready to shoot off and she slowed down, then stood up took my hand andled me to the bed, the messy bed she has just been fucked in, there was even a cum stain on the sheets.

She did me from the top, it was amazing, I wanted to marry her on the spot. I could tell she had been fucked earlier, that silky inside feeling of fresh sperm inside her. She allowed me to hold off for almost an hour before I lost it and shot off into her.

We kissed and I held her for along time. We talked I told her about me watching her and how many guys I have seen her fuck. She smiled and said, "Up top last year some were professional jobs. The bloke that was here earlier is my boyfriend now, I only see him and one other, and I suppose now you too eh?"

"I hope so." I replied.

Later when she told me her past and that she retired from being a professional call girl, I was fascinated by her life.

Over the next few months we did it 2-3 times a week, often after Jan had been there, in fact as soon as Jan left, she'd leave her door unlocked for me to join her. Often she would be waiting on her back in the bed, and usually it was mere minutes after Jan fucked her that I joined her.

I married her a year to the day later

Last edited:
I have always been present when my wife has been fucked by a long list of men. For the 1st time as I am writing this at home, she is with a guy at his house. It is exciting and frustrating at the same time as I can only imagine what is going on and when she will be back.

I am looking forward to hearing what they did and hopefully going down on a very wet pussy when she returns.
If my hot wife visits other men without me, they take photos while fucking and send them to me.. I love it.

Reactions: Jeff Brown

This is wonderful.

The first time with my wife was actually her meeting a colleague alone. I was torn on the evening it happened but knew deep down my desire for her to do it was much stronger than my doubts. Honestly it took a lot of courage from me to not object on the day she was preparing to meet him, as there were many moments I got nervous. She had an amazing time and brought home her hot wet pussy to me, what a feeling. That was the start of him fucking her regularly (1-2 times month) for about 3 years. Unfortunately we moved away to another area and it ended, but we've since progressed into meeitng guys through SDC.COM where I get to watch.

Wierdly looking back I enjoy the scenario where she would go off alone as much as I love watching her. Both are wonderful.