Wifes bf is living with us

Sometime ago, mine had a lover in NJ. He lived in a small studio. We would visit from out of country for a week at a time. It was weird, yet erotic to be his house guest but at same time I had to relinquish my wife to him. The sex wasnt open per se. She trained him that it was OK for them to have sex with me in the room or sleeping next to them in his King bed.

Sometime ago, mine had a lover in NJ. He lived in a small studio. We would visit from out of country for a week at a time. It was weird, yet erotic to be his house guest but at same time I had to relinquish my wife to him. The sex wasnt open per se. She trained him that it was OK for them to have sex with me in the room or sleeping next to them in his King bed.
This sounds like an incredible turn on! Your wife is amazing.

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
This sounds like an incredible turn on! Your wife is amazing.
In this case it wasnt a pre-arranged date with a bull who was experienced at fucking in front of a husband. This was actually an ex boyfriend from before she met me. She tracked him down thru a mutual friend and they agree to meet again. They did fuck by themselves on 3 first visits. He knew of my existence but not much was said.

This time we were traveling together and wife wanted to stop off to visit him for obvious reasons. He suggested he get a hotel for them 2 so I could use his studio. She said NO, dont spent your money, we can all hang out together. He thought OK so no sex. I heard her say, of course we will. I need you to fuck me and that's that. So what if my husband is there. He knows you and I are together again. So it took him a while to get comfortable with the situation, but wife took care of that by basically undressing in front of us both and caressing him and fondling him like a pussy cat in need of attention.

I helped by chatting with him about the weather and sports in order for him to relax.

When this occurred we had already been fucking him for 3 years. Maria had embraced the slut wife play and had been fucking his gym buddies also.

My ex and I invited her coworker to stay with us when going through with his divorce. He fucked all the frustration of going through a divorce out on my wifes eager pussy.Havin a California king it fit the 3 of us no problem.

When this occurred we had already been fucking him for 3 years. Maria had embraced the slut wife play and had been fucking his gym buddies also.

My ex and I invited her coworker to stay with us when going through with his divorce. He fucked all the frustration of going through a divorce out on my wifes eager pussy.Havin a California king it fit the 3 of us no problem.

So we had already agreed she had the green light to fuck without me there on the condition she lets me know before during or right after that she is being naughty as she put it.

During that month I got the call just about every night at work once our child was asleep. I would get home home by 11:30 pm. On a few occasions I seen one of his gym buddies leaving and walked into my wife getting spit roasted by Jose and another one of his gym buddies.

A couple of times one would stop by about midnight. My wife would go down stairs and have a quickie then come back to bed. I do her doggy as she blows her coworker. I nut in her she straddles him and rides him hard. Nights like this he wouldn’t hold back and bust in her quick.

Many mornings I wake to her riding his morning wood or wake and go the bathroom and he’s fucking her in the shower. A few times he’s called on the way to work so I can hear my wife gagging as she gives him road head.

It was a wild month.

Reactions: robandkate
So we had already agreed she had the green light to fuck without me there on the condition she lets me know before during or right after that she is being naughty as she put it.

During that month I got the call just about every night at work once our child was asleep. I would get home home by 11:30 pm. On a few occasions I seen one of his gym buddies leaving and walked into my wife getting spit roasted by Jose and another one of his gym buddies.

A couple of times one would stop by about midnight. My wife would go down stairs and have a quickie then come back to bed. I do her doggy as she blows her coworker. I nut in her she straddles him and rides him hard. Nights like this he wouldn’t hold back and bust in her quick.

Many mornings I wake to her riding his morning wood or wake and go the bathroom and he’s fucking her in the shower. A few times he’s called on the way to work so I can hear my wife gagging as she gives him road head.

It was a wild month.
A few other times she would show up on my lunch break and for a sloppy fuck, sloppy seconds sometimes 3rds. Couple times she showed up as we walking to the back warehouse office she tells me “I’ve a real naughty wife, Jay came by and you how he likes to fuck ass, you can have ass too if you like”

I like these experiences. My wife had a fantasy of having a guy live with us, that helps do housework! Apparently she'd have a lot more time to do the fun things. I keep wondering if that would ever work out. Right now she is in a lull. Trying to find a way to pull her back into to the super horny, wet mode. She almost had a thing with our exterminator, but it got crazy, and that didn't pan out. When she gets into her horny mode, she's almost out of control, horny.

Reactions: Blackwolf