Wifes Feelings

Good day

My wife and I recently had our first threesome (Mfm). My wife as expect is fond of her new boyfriend. How do wife's feeling develope for their boyfriend. Do they typically end up falling in love with them. Just wondering past experiences from others.

I know my wife loves me, can a woman be in love with two men?
I think all people can love more than one person, but I wouldn't be comfortable with it. If we had another woman and I started catching feelings, I would pull the plug myself. Listen to Hwcouple702. They are pros at this. And shes ridiculously hot😉😘

Is it possible for a male or female to have a regular encounter with someone and not develop some feelings. I guess what I'm asking is it okay to care for that person but not fall in love.
I think that depends on the person. I can fuck anyone and never catch feelings, but I'm a hoe at heart even if I don't do it in real life. Some people catch feelings like nothing. Also, I can move on from someone I'm in love with no problem. Gotta figure out where you guys fall in that spectrum.

I can’t disagree more with this. Being “officially” married doesn’t mean anything if there isn’t complete open and honest communication between the husband and wife. Emotional connection is a good thing for sex but genuine feelings are things that, from every experienced person I’ve talked to or read posts from, should be avoided. The actual marriage connection is the single most important aspect of this whole dynamic. Emotional infidelity should not occur in this lifestyle or you run the risk of losing that relationship.
I think emotional cheating is far worse than physical. I can overcome physical, but emotional will probably destroy my relationship.

Reactions: Anonymousrob84
Good day

My wife and I recently had our first threesome (Mfm). My wife as expect is fond of her new boyfriend. How do wife's feeling develope for their boyfriend. Do they typically end up falling in love with them. Just wondering past experiences from others.

I know my wife loves me, can a woman be in love with two men?
I have this desire, I loved that my wife got into such an experience! You are very lucky!!!!💋🤩