Wifes thoughs on cocks

During lunch one day not long ago I was talking to my wife Jen about sex, the conversation got around to cocks, I asked Jen to tell me what she liked and disliked about cocks. Well first off they must be clean, no odour, second I prefer a large cock, but I like my cocks thick more than long, its kinda like sticking a pencil in my pussy compared to like a cucumber, which do you think i like better. I answered the cucumber, right she said. I also enjoy someone who does more than just pumps away and cums. I want love making, someone who pays attention to how I react to what they're doing, not just interested in their own gratification, that's a must if they want to fuck me again. They should start out slow and easy giving my pussy time to adjust to their size if they're really big. I haven't found a cock to big yet but it could happen. Our dildos are massive so I don't think its ever going to be a problem. Now this is important, I don't like cocks attached to an ass hole, they should treat me like like someone they care about and not just someone to fuck and go on their way,
So you want "nice" big cocks, aware that you are in fact a living caring person who has a talented pussy you're willing to share. Yep that sounds good.that's not asking too much is it? Not at all, I feel its the very least you deserve to be treated. Do you really enjoy sex with other men or just have it to please me. Both, I love fucking men, all kinds of men and it makes me happy to please you, its a great life style. Sorry I got a little off track, but I really do enjoy sex with big cocks, can't get enough of them. I'd fuck twice a day if I had the time and energy. That my thoughts on cocks.

Last edited:
My favourite cock type is hard. As for size average is good, I’ve had huge and it’s great but not necessary so anything in that range is great as long as it’s hard.

I do not want to be made love to, I like to be fucked hard, sure start slower and get used to the it but then I like it hard, like try to break the bed hard. I’ll take a hard fast fuck over a two hour tantric 🤮 slow lame fuck any day. Please just fuck me as hard as you can and save the sensual for someone else
Do you like it when a man uses your mouth?

My favourite cock type is hard. As for size average is good, I’ve had huge and it’s great but not necessary so anything in that range is great as long as it’s hard.

I do not want to be made love to, I like to be fucked hard, sure start slower and get used to the it but then I like it hard, like try to break the bed hard. I’ll take a hard fast fuck over a two hour tantric 🤮 slow lame fuck any day. Please just fuck me as hard as you can and save the sensual for someone else
I felt in adequate about my size but I act my average size

Reactions: Vincenzo
I always assumed I was probably about average size. But at 8” long and almost 8” girth I now realise that I am a little north of average.

However, my wife took her first lover a few days ago and he wasn’t quite as big as me (unless she’s lying of course), but she loved the experience and has already planned to meet him again. Apparently, he had great energy and stamina and, crucially, poured two huge loads of cum into her pussy. She’s still in heaven, as am I.

• Love
Reactions: nariah1957