Wifey tells me she loves

So are you down to tell her how to fuck this guy? Because she is going to do it exactly how you tell her

I think like anything else she needs to fuck him like she needs it, like he's all there is in the moment. What is sex if she doesn't allow herself to be possessed, completely caught up into having his hard cock deep inside of her? If he's been tested and is clean she should consider the bareback thing. And you should consider cleaning her up afterward. She'll love it!

I think like anything else she needs to fuck him like she needs it, like he's all there is in the moment. What is sex if she doesn't allow herself to be possessed, completely caught up into having his hard cock deep inside of her? If he's been tested and is clean she should consider the bareback thing. And you should consider cleaning her up afterward. She'll love it!
We have someone who is going to come over that we found on a chat line so making him waer condom, but should she suck him hard and where should she let him Cumm?