Will your wife let you swallow " her " bull's cum ?

para nosotros es mejor estar juntos y que nos llenen de semen las bocas y caras para poder besarnos y lamerlos en el cuerpo del otro

Being that you have established a regular bull and he is with your wife bare and she has taken his load already,

now you want it too , will your wife be ok with you taking it directly in your mouth and swallowing his load ?

Cause if he is there for both of you, would that be ok with your wife ?

Wives how would you feel watching your husband suck your bull off and cumming in your husbands mouth watching him swallow his cum .?

And afterwards would it be just normal or would you be weirded out watching that especially if your husband showed that he enjoyed doing it and would want it again.
I dont get sexually involved with the guy shes fucked

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
My ex gf demanded it. She would first cage me for a few weeks to subdue me and build sexual hunger. Her bull(s) would cum on her chest or face and I would have to lick it off and snowball. She would instruct on where she wanted me to lick. Alternativey, they would cum on her toes and feet. She loved the idea of me kneeling in front of her and licking and suckling her toes. Sometimes she would wear 6" heels (with red underneath ) that drove me in to a frenzy at the sheer sight of them. As a treat, I would have to lick their cum off her foot and the top of the closed toe heels.

Being that you have established a regular bull and he is with your wife bare and she has taken his load already,

now you want it too , will your wife be ok with you taking it directly in your mouth and swallowing his load ?

Cause if he is there for both of you, would that be ok with your wife ?

Wives how would you feel watching your husband suck your bull off and cumming in your husbands mouth watching him swallow his cum .?

And afterwards would it be just normal or would you be weirded out watching that especially if your husband showed that he enjoyed doing it and would want it again.
It's natural behavior for a cuck. It doesn't make him gay. It's just part of the loving and caring experience he enjoyed with his wife in the role of a cuck.