Window salesman got more than he expected

Jun 14, 2021
uk
This is an account of a liaison that happened some years back now, but I love the spontaneity of it all.
We were looking to replace some windows in our house and to gauge a ball park figure we invited quote from several companies.
one company sent a guy over. he knocked the door and I welcomed him in to measure up.
He was a young fit black guy suited and booted. I didn't think much of it as he went to work on his sales patter. but I noticed the wife being very attentive as he spoke. she offered him a drink and went to make him a coffee. when she returned she'd swapped her top, for something that put her magnificent tits in the shop window and had some make up on. the guy was more interested in the sale at the time.
I looked at her inquisitively and she looked down her foot. I noticed that she'd put on her anklet ♂♂♀
I knew where this could be heading.

So I took the guy round the rest of the house, while she nipped upstairs.
when we got to our bedroom I opened the door he was presented with my wife. legs wide open no knickers on rubbing her now soaking wet shaven pussy

well he didn't know what to do or where to look.
She took her tits out of her sexy bra.
'why don't you come and measure these' she said lifting and squeezing her tits

he turned to me and i told him it was ok with me
he went over to her and cupped her DD tits, she grabbed his crotch and began to squeeze and grope.

'I think he likes me' she said as his cock stiffened

he took off his suit jacket and tie, she undid his belt and trousers. she took down his underwear and his big cock looked her straight in the eye.

she gripped and sucked it while he took off his shirt.

by this time I have my cock out wanking as she sucks.
she lay back on the bed and was ordered to lick her pussy, which of course he did with some gusto.

He lapped at her fuckhole for an age then he got his reward as her orgasm took her body.

'Fuck me' she yelled 'fuck me with that big black cock'
her legs wide he crawled up her body and aimed his monster at her hole. he slapped her clit and rubbed her juices on the tip before sliding it in, inch by inch as her breath left her body he clawed is butt and wrapped her leg around him to pull him in.

he sucked her tits and kissed her and he picked up the pace and pounded her sluthole. I of course was wanking and moving to get the best views. She came again but she wasn't about to let this prime beef go anytime soon.

'I wanna go on top'
he rolled off her and lay down. his fat cock glistening with her cum, she sucked it a while before straddling him and guiding it home.
I knew it was going deeper as she was very noisy as she fucked him. i told him to squeeze her nipples real hard as this gets her off so big

of course he did and she came like a demon but not slowing down for a second she came again soon after.

she took herself off his cock then presented him with a rear view. her cunt gaped but it was still hungry.
he got behind her and slid in once again.
her pendulous breasts swinging and slapping together as he pounded her, she motioned for me to come close and sucked my cock as he fucked her.
I face fucked her in his rhythm and she came again.

He asked me where he should cum, at which point she broke off blowing me and shouted 'cum in my cunt' he grunted soon after and shot his load in her pussy to great appreciation from the wife. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she let out a long moan as he filled her slutty white pussy with his seed.

He slumped over her before his cock slipped out and spunk flopped out with it. She lay back on the bed and I took his place while he got dressed.
I fucked her pussy, which felt so good with his cum in and I was soon topping it up with my own.

when he was dressed she thanked him, kissed him and he left.

she had other plans for me and my face was her seat until i was covered in cum

He didn't get the job, but I think he got a much better bonus

Attachments

• hwc247 b.jpg
    hwc247 b.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 83
This is an account of a liaison that happened some years back now, but I love the spontaneity of it all.
We were looking to replace some windows in our house and to gauge a ball park figure we invited quote from several companies.
one company sent a guy over. he knocked the door and I welcomed him in to measure up.
He was a young fit black guy suited and booted. I didn't think much of it as he went to work on his sales patter. but I noticed the wife being very attentive as he spoke. she offered him a drink and went to make him a coffee. when she returned she'd swapped her top, for something that put her magnificent tits in the shop window and had some make up on. the guy was more interested in the sale at the time.
I looked at her inquisitively and she looked down her foot. I noticed that she'd put on her anklet ♂♂♀

when we got to our bedroom I opened the door he was presented with my wife. legs wide open no knickers on rubbing her now soaking wet shaven pussy

he went over to her and cupped her DD tits, she grabbed his crotch and began to squeeze and grope.

he took off his suit jacket and tie, she undid his belt and trousers. she took down his underwear and his big cock looked her straight in the eye.

she lay back on the bed and was ordered to lick her pussy, which of course he did with some gusto.

He lapped at her fuckhole for an age then he got his reward as her orgasm took her body.

her legs wide he crawled up her body and aimed his monster at her hole. he slapped her clit and rubbed her juices on the tip before sliding it in, inch by inch as her breath left her body he clawed is butt and wrapped her leg around him to pull him in.

he sucked her tits and kissed her and he picked up the pace and pounded her sluthole. I of course was wanking and moving to get the best views. She came again but she wasn't about to let this prime beef go anytime soon.

'I wanna go on top'
he rolled off her and lay down. his fat cock glistening with her cum, she sucked it a while before straddling him and guiding it home.
I knew it was going deeper as she was very noisy as she fucked him. i told him to squeeze her nipples real hard as this gets her off so big

of course he did and she came like a demon but not slowing down for a second she came again soon after.

she took herself off his cock then presented him with a rear view. her cunt gaped but it was still hungry.
her pendulous breasts swinging and slapping together as he pounded her, she motioned for me to come close and sucked my cock as he fucked her.

He asked me where he should cum, at which point she broke off blowing me and shouted 'cum in my cunt' he grunted soon after and shot his load in her pussy to great appreciation from the wife. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she let out a long moan as he filled her slutty white pussy with his seed.

He slumped over her before his cock slipped out and spunk flopped out with it. She lay back on the bed and I took his place while he got dressed.
I fucked her pussy, which felt so good with his cum in and I was soon topping it up with my own.

Great story - thanks for sharing xx

'I wanna go on top'

Mmmmmmm very hot juicy pussy .I wanna try it if you don't mind

'I wanna go on top'

wow lucky guy, love to walk in on her like that
I bet he didnt care that he didnt get the job

Reactions: Lynnandhubby

'I wanna go on top'

Wow Ohh my god .I wanna enter her juicy pussy Deeply more deeply and fuck her all the time