Wish she had continued her affair.

slutplay

Verified
Verified
Aug 26, 2020
Many years ago my partner had an affair with someone from work. He was good looking, separated and apparently had had sex with a few women from the office.
She fell for his charms and confidence eventually as he wore her down constantly paying her attention and compliments.
They fucked, sucked and licked at his house after he took her out on several occasions. Sometimes they fucked in his or her car. She was supposed to be out with friends. He spunked in her every time.
They even fucked behind a cathedral wall one warm evening just yards from a pub garden. When she eventually confessed, she said she didn't want him permanently but enjoyed his company - including the sex.
I was hurt, jealous and angry but still asked her to continue meeting him as I was so turned on. She did but wouldn't admit it. When I fucked her I could feel the wet spunk in her. Still she denied it even though she had my full approval. It still hurt me and I was in agony that she still saw him behind my back but in ecstasy that she was having sex with him.
The affair fizzled out eventually but I still wish she had carried on with him. I think he moved on to other women.
I still fantasise that she has met up with him again all these years later.
These photos are from that time - taken by me. To think that she had sex with him before the shots, and after. Still excites me.
I would love her to have a lover now.
What are your thoughts?

Attachments

• Dscf0126.jpg
    Dscf0126.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 106
  • Dscf0125.jpg
    Dscf0125.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 115
  • Dscf0123.jpg
    Dscf0123.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 118
Many years ago my partner had an affair with someone from work. He was good looking, separated and apparently had had sex with a few women from the office.
She fell for his charms and confidence eventually as he wore her down constantly paying her attention and compliments.
They fucked, sucked and licked at his house after he took her out on several occasions. Sometimes they fucked in his or her car. She was supposed to be out with friends. He spunked in her every time.
They even fucked behind a cathedral wall one warm evening just yards from a pub garden. When she eventually confessed, she said she didn't want him permanently but enjoyed his company - including the sex.
I was hurt, jealous and angry but still asked her to continue meeting him as I was so turned on. She did but wouldn't admit it. When I fucked her I could feel the wet spunk in her. Still she denied it even though she had my full approval. It still hurt me and I was in agony that she still saw him behind my back but in ecstasy that she was having sex with him.
The affair fizzled out eventually but I still wish she had carried on with him. I think he moved on to other women.
I still fantasise that she has met up with him again all these years later.
These photos are from that time - taken by me. To think that she had sex with him before the shots, and after. Still excites me.
I would love her to have a lover now.
What are your thoughts?
What a turn on. I can imagine how thrilling that would be, knowing how he fucked her repeatedly. Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: slutplay
When my hotwife doesn’t have a lover I suffer a lot. I soon became addicted to cuckold. I love it when it's full of spunk. I love eating creamy pies. If she doesn't fuck with someone else, I'm almost sick. I constantly want she to get cucking as many times and as unscrupulous as possible.

Goddess.jpg