Wives: Does it worry you?

Jwylde

Does it worry you that your man may prefer having sex with men over women? Does it concern you that you may not satisfy your man because you don't have a cock? How does it make you feel to know that he's in pure bliss making out with men and sucking cock?

No, he got me started to make love to other women, I think so he could fuck to them also, but then we had a man join us many times then one day I said hey you taught me to make love to women I would like to see you with another man, so he found a guy and they suck each other then they fuck me. In time I wanted to see him do more with a man so we found one to fuck him, he really liked it, so much so I had to start to use my strap on for both him and other women, in time he was a true bi sexual and enjoy sex to men and women. Now we get to both share men and women. Sometimes he bring home men to play with and I leave them alone, or sometimes the other guy wants me to watch, sometimes I will even get naked and watch and rub my pussy, knowing sooner or later they will be fucking me. so No it don't bother me, I like it and my cock is bigger than his. LOL.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby