Wives getting split roasted by other guys

We've either tried it or decided not to lol. We've also been pretty good at working with other people's reasonable fantasies. None of us are going to invent anything new, probably. Hopefully even, lol. You want to explore. If you were ever our guest, you would definitely get to explore.
Sounds like she might consider her reward as being giving me my fantasies as a reward for how well I have wound up her clit too explosion levels

Reactions: sinsnaps
So far it has been the BF and I having sex with her but my fetish has always been to watch her with 2 other guys. I think we are much closer than we have ever been to it happening. BF and I spit roast nearly weekly these days.
An interesting dynanic you three have going. And she looks amazing between you.

In our private files I have some great vids of her sucking one guy, on all fours while I nailed her from behind. A personal favourite.

Don't worry, you'd get your turn.
I have always wanted a slut on her back across the corner of the bed with her head off the bottom of the bed and her ass just over the side with someone getting a balls deep blowjob while simultaneously holding her ankles up and out while I am ball deep in her ass
Ooh, you're complicated! An acceptable suggestion.
I would not say I am complicated I would describe myself as having my own personal brand of pervertedness