Wives who were against the lifestyle at first: what was your "ok this is great" moment?

I've asked myself the opposite question. Since we started the lifestyle within months of getting married and graduating college, we've been going strong for 40+ years. It has dominated our lives - except during child rearing years when the kids took priority. No regrets - but I do wonder what a "normal" life would have looked like early in our marriage.

I've asked myself the opposite question. Since we started the lifestyle within months of getting married and graduating college, we've been going strong for 40+ years. It has dominated our lives - except during child rearing years when the kids took priority. No regrets - but I do wonder what a "normal" life would have looked like early in our marriage.
No sex

So... new info. Turns out the wife is against swinging because her last marriage was an OPEN RELATIONSHIP which of course was mainly her crummy two bit criminal ex fucking girls they had threesomes with after she fell asleep (and I’d guess totally without her). They were always on E and Charlie and no rules were observed. She has a poor opinion of swingers and thinks the healthy ones I’ve met online are putting up a happy front and you can’t read their body language ... I said we should meet some in person. She didn’t recoil from the suggestion. Also suggested we take BDSM classes as she’s very comfortable with BDSM and hat about any non swinging kink...