Women be Careful

SexySeema

Female
Gold
There is man on here says he will photoshop photographs for you. He ask for verification but he wants your face photo I think. He makes me uncomfortable and he thinks he decide who is real or not but he is nobody. I report him and I let you know name if you worry. I do not want to name him now in case I overreact but I am worried. He is creep.

There is man on here says he will photoshop photographs for you. He ask for verification but he wants your face photo I think. He makes me uncomfortable and he thinks he decide who is real or not but he is nobody. I report him and I let you know name if you worry. I do not want to name him now in case I overreact but I am worried. He is creep.
I saw that too. I’m a fair hand with photoshop but would not make such an offer. To do it right takes a lot of work and I would not do it for just anyone. It is fun and nice thing to do for close friends or for money but an open offer to everybody makes me suspicious too. Besides nobody gets my wife’s face pics.

You should only commit based on your comfort level. Asking for verification is not appropriate IMHO

He thinks he verifies people? Many here know me but who is he? I am angry. 😡
Not certain what to say other than it is good of you to advise people to think of negative downstream implications. You should feel good about your discernment in this situation.
Let your anger go as it is only likely to eat at you.

Reactions: Coycouple
seema if it looks like a duck quacks like a duck waddles like a duck or sexy wife lol then it is a duck.
I always believe if something or someone feels wrong go with your gut feeeling.
for me anominity and privacy are important and although I wish could be more outright my work career dosent allow.
I only share photos with people i have talked to and intend on meeting.