Work fun

My wife is fully aware that i am into her being with other guys now. She has done it once and sent videos and pics ect. Now she is working in a pub/restaurant.. today she made a £100 bet with me that she can fuck someone she works with before xmas... As far as i'm concerned it's a win win situation 😆. I'm just hoping to look down at my phone soon and see a video of her sucking or fucking someone. 🤤
Anyone have any advice on how to maybe further enhance this fun? She's been sending me pics from work of her in the bathroom wearing naughty underwear ect.. that has been pretty hot.

My wife is fully aware that i am into her being with other guys now. She has done it once and sent videos and pics ect. Now she is working in a pub/restaurant.. today she made a £100 bet with me that she can fuck someone she works with before xmas... As far as i'm concerned it's a win win situation 😆. I'm just hoping to look down at my phone soon and see a video of her sucking or fucking someone. 🤤
Anyone have any advice on how to maybe further enhance this fun? She's been sending me pics from work of her in the bathroom wearing naughty underwear ect.. that has been pretty hot.
I would love to see those pics

Reactions: DrkCocoNCream