Working on the Triple Crown

Dak808

Male
Sep 20, 2022
So my wife has had lunch time fun with her college classmate today. DC890A1C-26C9-4B50-B194-2EACC776D81C.jpegC3AFAA06-B927-4C51-931A-2166C55A6F42.jpeg
And a while back has enjoyed my best friends cock on another lunch break. 8E6E56CD-7FFE-4811-B9FD-268302950C67.jpeg
But after the pics she sent me today, I had an idea. I told her since she sucked her friends cock at lunch, she should meet up and suck my freind off after work. And I will top her off at home tonight completing the triple crown of cum slut.
Wish me luck. She loves the idea by the way smile

So my wife has had lunch time fun with her college classmate today. View attachment 1142935View attachment 1142936
And a while back has enjoyed my best friends cock on another lunch break. View attachment 1142942
But after the pics she sent me today, I had an idea. I told her since she sucked her friends cock at lunch, she should meet up and suck my freind off after work. And I will top her off at home tonight completing the triple crown of cum slut.
This is sweet.✌

Reactions: DrkCocoNCream
So my wife has had lunch time fun with her college classmate today. View attachment 1142935View attachment 1142936
And a while back has enjoyed my best friends cock on another lunch break. View attachment 1142942
Good luck

Reactions: DrkCocoNCream
Good goal. My wife went to her regular bull's house one time and he had invited a friend over. They ended up tag teaming her and when she got home I fucked her as well. Needless to say that pussy was sore for a couple of days.

Hot

Good goal. My wife went to her regular bull's house one time and he had invited a friend over. They ended up tag teaming her and when she got home I fucked her as well. Needless to say that pussy was sore for a couple of days.
Hot

She is smoking. I often would have my ex blow coworkers during her lunch break. One time there was a construction crew working on her office. I had her flash them some booty, which turned into some drinks after work, and a ... stream of her blindfolded servicing 4 construction workers. Wish I still had the damn drive, is was fucking hot

She is smoking. I often would have my ex blow coworkers during her lunch break. One time there was a construction crew working on her office. I had her flash them some booty, which turned into some drinks after work, and a ... stream of her blindfolded servicing 4 construction workers. Wish I still had the damn drive, is was fucking hot
🤙🏽 Unfortunately it’s proving difficult to line up all the ducks in a row to make this happen. We have kids sports killing our weekend, same for her side dude friend, and my friend is a new dad. But they both constantly massage her trying to set up meet ups so one day all the starts will align I’m sure.

Been a while for an update, but crossing fingers for tomorrow. Going out for my bday dinner with the wife. But we will make pit stop where my friend will jump in our van to for a quick pump n dump before our night out. Of course I will be doing my part later that evening so the only thing missing for the Triple Crown is her meeting her friend at lunch. I’ll keep you all posted on how things line up.

Been a while for an update, but crossing fingers for tomorrow. Going out for my bday dinner with the wife. But we will make pit stop where my friend will jump in our van to for a quick pump n dump before our night out. Of course I will be doing my part later that evening so the only thing missing for the Triple Crown is her meeting her friend at lunch. I’ll keep you all posted on how things line up.
So how was your birthday evening?

It’s tonight, everything lined up nice except for wife meeting her friend. She slammed at work so might be hard to slip out for a quick cum dump. But even if that doesn’t happen, plan is still a go for meet up with my friend before dinner.
Good luck! Hope everything goes well and you all have lots of fun

Update: First of no triple crown for her yet. Her schedule didn’t allow for a meet up with her friend on that day. But the pre-bday dinner meet with my friend went perfectly. He met us close to our restaurant and hopped in our van. She was already pantyless in the back row waiting for him. As the pic shows, he dove right in. We had to make the best of tight spaces and only 30min before our reservations. So o was happy to help him along while he was picking up my wife. I was able to maneuver around to start sucking his cock while he made her cum multiple times. She flipped between servicing me and him for a bit, and who Evers cock wasn’t in her mouth basically barraged her with fingers, slaps and choking (that really gets her soaking wet). After about 20min cocks jumping from mouth to mouth and her being exhausted from some dual attention. My friend sat on the back row where she jumped on his cock. As expected this was his first time in her pussy so he didn’t last very long but no big deal as we were short on time 😂. So she slid off and I sucked her clean, then I got my turn to fill her up. And of course he sucked her clean as well. Once we all caught our breaths and got situated, we went on with respective evenings. We had a great dinner after and he went home to his wife and kissed her with the same mouth that was buried in my wife’s pussy a little while earlier 😏 Hope this was a decent update, and if people are still invested to when I can make the triple crown finally happen I’d be happy to share. 🤙🏽

Attachments

• IMG_3489.jpeg
    IMG_3489.jpeg
    243 KB · Views: 41
A hot cock sucker🔥😍

Update: First of no triple crown for her yet. Her schedule didn’t allow for a meet up with her friend on that day. But the pre-bday dinner meet with my friend went perfectly. He met us close to our restaurant and hopped in our van. She was already pantyless in the back row waiting for him. As the pic shows, he dove right in. We had to make the best of tight spaces and only 30min before our reservations. So o was happy to help him along while he was picking up my wife. I was able to maneuver around to start sucking his cock while he made her cum multiple times. She flipped between servicing me and him for a bit, and who Evers cock wasn’t in her mouth basically barraged her with fingers, slaps and choking (that really gets her soaking wet). After about 20min cocks jumping from mouth to mouth and her being exhausted from some dual attention. My friend sat on the back row where she jumped on his cock. As expected this was his first time in her pussy so he didn’t last very long but no big deal as we were short on time 😂. So she slid off and I sucked her clean, then I got my turn to fill her up. And of course he sucked her clean as well. Once we all caught our breaths and got situated, we went on with respective evenings. We had a great dinner after and he went home to his wife and kissed her with the same mouth that was buried in my wife’s pussy a little while earlier 😏 Hope this was a decent update, and if people are still invested to when I can make the triple crown finally happen I’d be happy to share. 🤙🏽
Hot 🔥 🔥😍