Worried for my wife

Ahh, the guys being cucked by wife in her own fashion. There are SO many different ways. He's just reluctant to being a cuckold. He'll cum around. He's gotta tell her what he needs.

Ahh, the guys being cucked by wife in her own fashion. There are SO many different ways. He's just reluctant to being a cuckold. He'll cum around. He's gotta tell her what he needs.
Maybe.

He might decide it’s not for him outside of fantasy. That could certainly happen. Also, if she isn’t willing to live within what they can both agree on, then all bets are off on the outcome.

Then again, maybe he will be willing to get in line with a female-led relationship. Only he knows at this point.

Irrespective of our conjecture, if he looses trust in her (or vice versa) that is usually the death blow to any marriage.

Not sure where to start. But I am married 2 years to a beautiful girl we get on well and have a pretty good sex life not as intense as in the begining but satisfied.
My present worry stress is I have noticed my wife is extremely friendly with her co-workers and has the occasional drink after work with them usually about 6 of them.
So she never stays out long and only has 2 drinks as she is driving home, now it is twice a week, but lately she talks little things about one co-worker in particular, I have started to get worried as the after works drinks now involve her taking some different outer clothes to work to change before leaving the office.
She can come home wearing mini skirts and look beautiful with her long legs. Hair and make up perfect.
I am stressed that she might fancy this co-worker as some nights there are different workers but he never misses a night, I suggested going to meet her at the bar but she says no what would the others think
So should I worry, should I tell her not to go to be with them, but the frightening thing about all this is as soon as she mentioned this boys name and how he is there every week. I started getting excited and actually hard, it turned me on a lot as I thought of them chatting and laughing and for all I know they would be sitting together, the fact that she started improvement of her dress appearance, and very short skirts maybe he tell her what he likes on her... she always wears sexy lingerie that has not changed.

Since then I have started to worry and I am now looking online for advice or people with similar to experience I have not come across my problem but some words have made me read more on the subject such as cuckolding stories/ affairs stories just whatever I could see that's why I am here I picked this site as it may answer my questions and advise me
Thank you
Nial
I find it hard to believe any of this is true. Why are you in a hotwife forum? People are pleased in here to have their wives act in this way. I think you're a lonely no pussy getting virgin. Buts that's just my opinion.

Too many bulllshit story telling wannabes on here!

It has been quite some time since July. A lot has happened, firstly I got so many replies on advice and suggestions on my situation with my darling wife. But mostly about myself. To bring you up to date
As I said she seems to be interested in a co-worker I was right. So on some advice I took from the replies I did go to the bar she was meeting her friends but very discreetly I did not stay long. But I saw her in a mini very sexy looking deep in conversation with a good looking man about her own age they were no other work mates that I could see he was touching her abd it was obvious they were interested in each other.

She was not late home and I checked her underwear as was suggested I also touched her down there when we went to bed she was a little wet but not enough to say she had intercourse.. she did not have sex. But I got very excited that she was maybe kissing him or they were touching each other, I was rock hard. I talked about her night out and I said joking that she might find a nice man out of her co-worker, was she ever asked out on a date.
Yes she had been and it was a friend that did not know she was married. I asked does he go every week I told her to tease him. She was laughing and felt I was very excited I told her sorry but it makes me excited to think she is on a social date not a sex date. We talked and talked and talked, I was going deeper into talking about cuckolding.

In the end I suggested she should dress better and sexier the next night to tease him and I would love to have her admired by another man. She was saying it was nothing much just she knew he liked her. I said I felt sorry for him so she should invite him out some other night.
She did all that we talked about she met him the following day at work and told me he invited her out that night she was home early and got ready to go out I sat on the bed while she got dressed I told her she was beautiful and told her to wear a smaller mini which she did and a little thong a see through blouse. A lacy bra. She was gorgeous I had a hard on and let her see what she was doing to me I had butterflies and she asked was I sure as she was going on a date and what happens if he wants a second date or if he tries to kiss me. I said of course you can kiss him I would not stick it any longer and I had my cock out caressing it. She said oh baby you are so excited, I said it's ok you can kiss him I would like you to be happy darling I believe I am a cuckold she asked what was that I told as much as I knew. She said I won't be late darling and I promise I will be good and come home to you my lovely husband. I love you but it's exciting to be going on a date as a married women.
Have a lovely evening and have some Bacardi and coke as you like that. Oh Nial I don't want to get drunk. Just enjoy yourself babe there is no hurry home I am going to bed early and I will play with this holding out my hard cock. Oh Nial you are so naughty.
So then we went and I drove her to the bar in town as I told her she was not to drive and they can get a Taxi home.

So after that she was home early well 11.30 and he did kiss her a little and invited her to his apartment , she was slightly intoxicated and even sexy we had sex even after I had masturbated while she was out.
So that was July he asked her out again as expected and it became a weekly thing but still just a little kissing and she never minded telling me openly how often he kissed her. It was not taboo any more that she would kiss him. She knew it made me very hard and sexy so she was using the kissing to please me .
By August it was getting to some extra nights and it was getting maybe a little later home. Then in bed she told me he touched her breasts and kissed her more passionately, I got so excited I came with her hand. She said your like that Nial I said sorry but yes it is exciting.
She was coming home more excited and letting me know what they were doing ...how he touched her and put his hand inside her knickers and she got so wet she needed me and had to come home to me I went in her but came almost immediately then I had to make her cum she was so excited this was the first pussy contact.
By September they were going out 2 nights a week she was dressing very sexy because he told her what to wear and what liked her to dress in. She asked me did I mind I said no it was fine it turned me on, he bought her some presents of lingerie. It was so exciting another man buying your wife lingerie to take her out on a date.
Then he started to collect her from the house in October when they went out. One night she went to the car I was gone back to the kitchen when she came back and he was with her, she Introduced him to me and we shook hands he thanked me for letting my beautiful wife be his friend and allowing her to go out as his girlfriend. I was such a great man and I was not to worry he would keep her safe.
He said they were going to a special event tonight and it might be a bit late getting back so was that ok I said yes no worries I would be going to bed early anyway.

It does not matter what time you get home I will leave my car at my apartment and then we will get a cab from there. So we will do the same back.

When my life changed why or how I said it I will never know

I said you can not drive from your apartment after drink.
If your stuck why don't you both stay and come back in the morning I will be asleep. Oh Nial are you sure, yes better to be safe than crash. Ok we better run. He headed off my wife ran back kissed me and said thank you darling oh fuck thank you cuckold. I know what a cuckold is now we have looked it up.

That was the start of their sexual affair and my cuckolding. Now she sleeps with him at least twice a week and sometimes all weekends.
November they were a real couple I was a cuckold but she still let me have her some times

One night we were in bed and it was strange, we were making sex which I still did sometimes with her, but only when she wanted...
Then she said something strange....she is on the pill but she told me the doctor told her she has to stop taking it for a while as taking long term is not safe for her health. As I fucked her she was very sexy and verbal, she said Niall... Mark and I will be still having sex while I am off the pill it was making me excited as I thought of him fucking her without the pill and I panicked. She kept fucking me hard, Mark will use a condom when he is fucking me and he will use a big condom as he comes so much, he can really fill me up. I knew I was getting very hard and close.
Then she said something the made me cum instantly, Niall I hope his condom does not break he might make me pregnant oh fuck I shouted and I exploded so hard she pulled me hard into her, squeezing her legs around my waist and holding me tight. Saying good girl oh Niall cum baby girl cum for mummy...yes yes yes baby....don't worry the condoms won't break yes baby cum in me yes fuck me Niall like Mark does , I was shouting fuckkkkkk oh Lisa fuckkkk oh my god.... what if the condom breaks... I was still shooting ropes of cum into her. As I slowed down she said oh baby he might not even be potent anyway. But we will try be very careful.
I had stopped but she held me tight as she whispered in my ear. Think if he came in me and the condom breaks he might make me pregnant. Oh Fuck Niall I would have his baby. Fuckkkkkk
Get your mouth on me baby I need to cum . So I went down on her and made her cum
Two weeks ago was the first night again when she had me I had a condom on me but she did not cum . She said it was a treat for me. Then she told me Mark was coming to us for Xmas holiday and dinner and she asked me to sleep in the spare room for a few nights while Mark was her. So what can I say.
So now the spare room is all made up for me and I accept it as ok. Lisa also has taken away all my boxers and replaced them with silky sexy french knickers. What ahead I don't know, they are still using condoms but I am afraid as he would probably make hard sex it could break and I get a funny feeling she would be happy to have him make her pregnant...
And unbelievable the thought of the risk they or we are all taking makes me very excited and it's like I am waiting for her to say Nial mark and I have something to tell you.................

I have a funny feeling from her last date with him 3 nights ago and our chat in bed the next night, it was about him coming to stay in our house over xmas holidays. She said how he has been told by his apartment owner tha he will have to move out as the owner need it for himself so if I hear or see and apartment or flat to keep it in mind for Mark.
I really think she is working up to move him in with us and him taking over in my bed with Lisa, I can see it coming . I think she has fallen for him big time and wants him a lot. The thought excites me and I masturbate a lot.
Last night I asked her about why I am now having to wear silky satin and Lace french knickers in girly colours which I actually like and no one can see them. She said because as she is now a hotwife she has a boyfriend which makes me really her girlfriend and not a real husband so as a girlfriend i have to dress sissy as a girl and she knows I like silky panties as I have used her panties in the past to help masturbate my little girly cock.
And Mark thinks it's a great idea and he is happy for you.
So now I am a sissy cuckold and it excites me.

It has been quite some time since July. A lot has happened, firstly I got so many replies on advice and suggestions on my situation with my darling wife. But mostly about myself. To bring you up to date
As I said she seems to be interested in a co-worker I was right. So on some advice I took from the replies I did go to the bar she was meeting her friends but very discreetly I did not stay long. But I saw her in a mini very sexy looking deep in conversation with a good looking man about her own age they were no other work mates that I could see he was touching her abd it was obvious they were interested in each other.

She was not late home and I checked her underwear as was suggested I also touched her down there when we went to bed she was a little wet but not enough to say she had intercourse.. she did not have sex. But I got very excited that she was maybe kissing him or they were touching each other, I was rock hard. I talked about her night out and I said joking that she might find a nice man out of her co-worker, was she ever asked out on a date.
Yes she had been and it was a friend that did not know she was married. I asked does he go every week I told her to tease him. She was laughing and felt I was very excited I told her sorry but it makes me excited to think she is on a social date not a sex date. We talked and talked and talked, I was going deeper into talking about cuckolding.

In the end I suggested she should dress better and sexier the next night to tease him and I would love to have her admired by another man. She was saying it was nothing much just she knew he liked her. I said I felt sorry for him so she should invite him out some other night.
She did all that we talked about she met him the following day at work and told me he invited her out that night she was home early and got ready to go out I sat on the bed while she got dressed I told her she was beautiful and told her to wear a smaller mini which she did and a little thong a see through blouse. A lacy bra. She was gorgeous I had a hard on and let her see what she was doing to me I had butterflies and she asked was I sure as she was going on a date and what happens if he wants a second date or if he tries to kiss me. I said of course you can kiss him I would not stick it any longer and I had my cock out caressing it. She said oh baby you are so excited, I said it's ok you can kiss him I would like you to be happy darling I believe I am a cuckold she asked what was that I told as much as I knew. She said I won't be late darling and I promise I will be good and come home to you my lovely husband. I love you but it's exciting to be going on a date as a married women.
Have a lovely evening and have some Bacardi and coke as you like that. Oh Nial I don't want to get drunk. Just enjoy yourself babe there is no hurry home I am going to bed early and I will play with this holding out my hard cock. Oh Nial you are so naughty.
So then we went and I drove her to the bar in town as I told her she was not to drive and they can get a Taxi home.

So after that she was home early well 11.30 and he did kiss her a little and invited her to his apartment , she was slightly intoxicated and even sexy we had sex even after I had masturbated while she was out.
So that was July he asked her out again as expected and it became a weekly thing but still just a little kissing and she never minded telling me openly how often he kissed her. It was not taboo any more that she would kiss him. She knew it made me very hard and sexy so she was using the kissing to please me .
By August it was getting to some extra nights and it was getting maybe a little later home. Then in bed she told me he touched her breasts and kissed her more passionately, I got so excited I came with her hand. She said your like that Nial I said sorry but yes it is exciting.
She was coming home more excited and letting me know what they were doing ...how he touched her and put his hand inside her knickers and she got so wet she needed me and had to come home to me I went in her but came almost immediately then I had to make her cum she was so excited this was the first pussy contact.
By September they were going out 2 nights a week she was dressing very sexy because he told her what to wear and what liked her to dress in. She asked me did I mind I said no it was fine it turned me on, he bought her some presents of lingerie. It was so exciting another man buying your wife lingerie to take her out on a date.
Then he started to collect her from the house in October when they went out. One night she went to the car I was gone back to the kitchen when she came back and he was with her, she Introduced him to me and we shook hands he thanked me for letting my beautiful wife be his friend and allowing her to go out as his girlfriend. I was such a great man and I was not to worry he would keep her safe.
He said they were going to a special event tonight and it might be a bit late getting back so was that ok I said yes no worries I would be going to bed early anyway.

It does not matter what time you get home I will leave my car at my apartment and then we will get a cab from there. So we will do the same back.

When my life changed why or how I said it I will never know

I said you can not drive from your apartment after drink.
If your stuck why don't you both stay and come back in the morning I will be asleep. Oh Nial are you sure, yes better to be safe than crash. Ok we better run. He headed off my wife ran back kissed me and said thank you darling oh fuck thank you cuckold. I know what a cuckold is now we have looked it up.

That was the start of their sexual affair and my cuckolding. Now she sleeps with him at least twice a week and sometimes all weekends.
November they were a real couple I was a cuckold but she still let me have her some times

One night we were in bed and it was strange, we were making sex which I still did sometimes with her, but only when she wanted...
Then she said something strange....she is on the pill but she told me the doctor told her she has to stop taking it for a while as taking long term is not safe for her health. As I fucked her she was very sexy and verbal, she said Niall... Mark and I will be still having sex while I am off the pill it was making me excited as I thought of him fucking her without the pill and I panicked. She kept fucking me hard, Mark will use a condom when he is fucking me and he will use a big condom as he comes so much, he can really fill me up. I knew I was getting very hard and close.
Then she said something the made me cum instantly, Niall I hope his condom does not break he might make me pregnant oh fuck I shouted and I exploded so hard she pulled me hard into her, squeezing her legs around my waist and holding me tight. Saying good girl oh Niall cum baby girl cum for mummy...yes yes yes baby....don't worry the condoms won't break yes baby cum in me yes fuck me Niall like Mark does , I was shouting fuckkkkkk oh Lisa fuckkkk oh my god.... what if the condom breaks... I was still shooting ropes of cum into her. As I slowed down she said oh baby he might not even be potent anyway. But we will try be very careful.
I had stopped but she held me tight as she whispered in my ear. Think if he came in me and the condom breaks he might make me pregnant. Oh Fuck Niall I would have his baby. Fuckkkkkk
Get your mouth on me baby I need to cum . So I went down on her and made her cum
Two weeks ago was the first night again when she had me I had a condom on me but she did not cum . She said it was a treat for me. Then she told me Mark was coming to us for Xmas holiday and dinner and she asked me to sleep in the spare room for a few nights while Mark was her. So what can I say.
So now the spare room is all made up for me and I accept it as ok. Lisa also has taken away all my boxers and replaced them with silky sexy french knickers. What ahead I don't know, they are still using condoms but I am afraid as he would probably make hard sex it could break and I get a funny feeling she would be happy to have him make her pregnant...
And unbelievable the thought of the risk they or we are all taking makes me very excited and it's like I am waiting for her to say Nial mark and I have something to tell you.................
I have sent hubby to spen his money on the slut wear for me to show off and use his wife