WORSHIPPING MY WIFE

cuck52

Male
From
FL, US
Oct 16, 2022
Tampa, FL, USA
When I came home from work late this afternoon as soon as I walked in the door my Goddess wife said get naked. After I did She said it looked like my little dick was getting smaller.. She got a ruler and checked. She told me to go clean out my ass.. If I was lucky she was probably going to fuck my ass tonight. When I came out of the bathroom.. She had me put a towel down on the sofa for me and watch me work a large butt plug in my as she laughed and verbally humiliated me. A made dinner naked and plugged She went to the store now. when comes back she'll get naked and tease me... After I get eat out her and she comes a few time I'll ask for permission to fuck her.. She's always on top. She tell me to beg her... I'll tell her how amazing, beautiful and wonderful she is.. What a pervilage it is for me for her to cheat on me.. It's an honor to be her cuckold. She likes to tell me she had me wrapped around her finger the day we meet.. Now she has my balls in her purse. She wears the pants.. She may or may not fuck me.. He will fuck me in the ass with a thick 8 inch dildo.. She may or may not let me cum.. If I do she will make me eat my own cum. We have a pussy whipping session at least once a week.