Would love to see a stranger fuck my drunk wife as I secretly watched

Maybe she is one of those wives who need alcohol to loosen up and then the next day say sorry i was drunk i didnt mean to fuck your friend. Definitely not sloppy drunk or passed out drunk that is a no go
Yep - the intoxicant thing is in a mindful domain to navigate. That has been one of my wife's triggers throughout life. It gets complicated, and unchecked, problematic across the board.

Consensual non-consent (CnC) is a taboo realm. There are all kinds of debates and discussions to be had on the topic.

Yep - the intoxicant thing is in a mindful domain to navigate. That has been one of my wife's triggers throughout life. It gets complicated, and unchecked, problematic across the board.

Consensual non-consent (CnC) is a taboo realm. There are all kinds of debates and discussions to be had on the topic.
Very true you never want to take advantage of anyone who is possibly not lucid enough or cognizant of their surroundings and/or situation

There is a tremendous amount of complex psychology around all of this to try and unpack.

Indeed, some need an excuse, a diversion, a circumstance, individual, or individuals to "blame it on," vis. a perceived act of taboo. Alcohol or intoxicants are a proxy - "I was drunk," "I was stoned," or both... There are other forms of loss of control or autonomy, "He made me do it," "I was forced...."

Ideally, anyone, irrespective of gender, would simply be able to say, "I'm doing this because this is what I want to do." That holds true in realizing fantasies, within bounds of not harming another.

Hypotheticals include the wanna-be cuck seeing his wife ravaged by one or more men, and the possible corollary, the wife fantasizing about loss of control, given over to her desire, lust - but one, or both need an excuse... a way to let go, drop the cultural, stigmatic barriers, to just enjoy getting fucked.

The "excuse" part of the psychology is fascinating in, and of itself.

My wife picks her guy before she drinks.
It really is more fun when she’s drunk.
I get this guys point.

The one guy she picked up she needed to be drunk. I bet his cock was about 10-11” and as big around as a soda can. She walked funny for days.