Who would like to use my wife in front of me while I have to watch and crush my little balls very slowly while my wife is fucked to orgasm

I want to see how my wife is fucked by another man with a really nice long and thick cock and big bull testicles, while I squat with spread legs naked and tied up in front of them, with exposed genitals and unable to do anything. I want to see the sparkle in her eyes when he holds his cock in front of her pretty face, as she touches it, pulls back the foreskin and takes the glans into her mouth with pleasure. I want her to attach a ball crusher to my small testicles while he watches, as she now has a real bull - and my small testicles are only suitable as an offering for a real bull for ballbusting and do not deserve to inseminate women. I want her to watch my testicles slowly crushed in front of her eyes by her bull, while I have to watch him fuck her... I want to see my wife and her new bull look at me, with a look that tells me that my cock could never have fucked her like that and that my sperm doesn't deserve to be in her, but only that of real men. My little balls were slowly being compressed more and more, further and more, while my wife moans with horniness and is already no longer able to pay attention to me, but can only think of the monster cock that is just fucking her. How I am humiliated by a stranger in front of my wife and I am made a beta boy by him... without the possibility of being able to prevent it... until the first drops come out of my glans and finally my sperm without orgasm is simply degradingly squeezed out of my testicles. How I have to watch how my testicles are tortured and my sperm is wasted worthless and dripping on the floor while my wife is inseminated unprotected.

Attachments

• IMG_9566.jpeg
    IMG_9566.jpeg
    48.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_9567.jpeg
    IMG_9567.jpeg
    47.7 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_9568.jpeg
    IMG_9568.jpeg
    51.9 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_9569.jpeg
    IMG_9569.jpeg
    48.6 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_9570.jpeg
    IMG_9570.jpeg
    50.5 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: Longandcurved
I want to see how my wife is fucked by another man with a really nice long and thick cock and big bull testicles, while I squat with spread legs naked and tied up in front of them, with exposed genitals and unable to do anything. I want to see the sparkle in her eyes when he holds his cock in front of her pretty face, as she touches it, pulls back the foreskin and takes the glans into her mouth with pleasure. I want her to attach a ball crusher to my small testicles while he watches, as she now has a real bull - and my small testicles are only suitabledo as an offering for a real bull for ballbusting and do not deserve to inseminate women. I want her to watch my testicles slowly crushed in front of her eyes by her bull, while I have to watch him fuck her... I want to see my wife and her new bull look at me, with a look that tells me that my cock could never have fucked her like that and that my sperm doesn't deserve to be in her, but only that of real men. My little balls were slowly being compressed more and more, further and more, while my wife moans with horniness and is already no longer able to pay attention to me, but can only think of the monster cock that is just fucking her. How I am humiliated by a stranger in front of my wife and I am made a beta boy by him... without the possibility of being able to prevent it... until the first drops come out of my glans and finally my sperm without orgasm is simply degradingly squeezed out of my testicles. How I have to watch how my testicles are tortured and my sperm is wasted worthless and dripping on the floor while my wife is inseminated unprotected.
I will do just that to your wife if it is what is needed to be done. I'll fuck her so good she'll make you hand the wedding ring over to me and will become mine

I want to see how my wife is fucked by another man with a really nice long and thick cock and big bull testicles, while I squat with spread legs naked and tied up in front of them, with exposed genitals and unable to do anything. I want to see the sparkle in her eyes when he holds his cock in front of her pretty face, as she touches it, pulls back the foreskin and takes the glans into her mouth with pleasure. I want her to attach a ball crusher to my small testicles while he watches, as she now has a real bull - and my small testicles are only suitable as an offering for a real bull for ballbusting and do not deserve to inseminate women. I want her to watch my testicles slowly crushed in front of her eyes by her bull, while I have to watch him fuck her... I want to see my wife and her new bull look at me, with a look that tells me that my cock could never have fucked her like that and that my sperm doesn't deserve to be in her, but only that of real men. My little balls were slowly being compressed more and more, further and more, while my wife moans with horniness and is already no longer able to pay attention to me, but can only think of the monster cock that is just fucking her. How I am humiliated by a stranger in front of my wife and I am made a beta boy by him... without the possibility of being able to prevent it... until the first drops come out of my glans and finally my sperm without orgasm is simply degradingly squeezed out of my testicles. How I have to watch how my testicles are tortured and my sperm is wasted worthless and dripping on the floor while my wife is inseminated unprotected.
Love to

Attachments

• 17141334472271419970326504257161.jpg
    17141334472271419970326504257161.jpg
    679.4 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: Swing couple