WTH Just Happened

Jason17

Male
Nov 14, 2017
A little about us, we been married for 4 years and it’s been great. We both have professional careers and we are both very active physically. I’m 26, she’s 24. Every time we go out, she is always getting hit on. She never responds to guys, though, prior to this, she said she doesn’t like to be hit on.

I have been debating if I should post this but I needed to get this out. I have always had a fantasy of her fucking someone else, we even dirty talk about it during sex. She will say things like her being fucked by several guys and all of the cumming all over her. Well, this came true and honestly, I have had mixed feelings, though it really turns me on. This may sound like a BS story but I assure you it’s not, everything is 100 percent true. So here it goes:

Her best friend had invited us out for Halloween. She dressed up really slutty as you can see. It was see through and she wore a black G string, fuck she looked hot. Well, we all went out, it was a lot of people she worked with and her best friend. There was these 2 older men, wanna say late 40s, guys I know she would not be attracted too. They kept buying her drinks and kept trying to talk to her all night, I thought nothing of it. It was already 2am and the bar was closing. Her best friend invites everyone to her house for the after party, of course we go.

Fast forward to the house party and these same 2 older guys are sitting next to my wife. I see her complaining to them about her feet hurting from wearing her heels all night. So, the guy that looks older puts her left foot on his lap , takes off her heel and begins to rub her feet. I honestly got jealous but turned on at the same time. Then out of no where, both of these guys wives pop out and start making fun of them. They said things like “there’s no way she’s going home with you guys, she’s way too hot for y’all”. At this time she turns to me and she can see that I’m upset, she puts her heels back on and walks to me. We argue for a bit, nothing bad. Her best friend tells us to spend the night and to go upstairs and have fun with each other. So, we go upstairs and into a guest bedroom with 2 beds.

When we get to the room she takes everything off except her g-string, stockings, and heels. She gets on top of me and said she wants to get fucked real bad. I reach down her panties and she was super wet. For some reason, I was too drunk and rolled over to my side and dozed off. She got upset and went to the other bed. This is when shit got crazy.
Remember those 2 guys? Well, 1 guy looks in the room and I hear him say to the other guy “Dude, L(wife) is laying naked (she only had stockings and her g string). Both of them come in and wake my wife up. All 3 are sitting on the edge of the bed. My wife is leaning on the older guy and tells him to rub her feet again, he does but this time his hand goes higher and he starts rubbing her pussy. I can see everything, the room was dark but the restroom light was on with the door almost closed, giving off enough lighting but still dark. She begins to moan, I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. The other guy tries to push her head down but she refused to go down on him. So this guys starts jacking off and grabbing my wife’s tits and legs, while the other guy is playing with her pussy. By this time my wife is laying on her back with her legs hanging off the side of the bed, her left leg is on the guys lap that is playing with her pussy. I then hear the guy that’s jacking off jump on the bed tells my wife “please, just open your mouth, fuck!!!”. I could not believe she did, this guy cummed all over her mouth. I just hear her give off a very light laugh, she also chocked a bit. That guy just pulled up his pants and left. The other guy kept rubbing my wife’s pussy, then I hear “oh, oh, oh….I'm gonna fucken cum…..fuuuuuck”. She just laid there for a bit, I thought it was over, was I wrong.

This guy then flips my wife over and takes her G string off. He rubs her pussy for a few seconds, she starts moaning real loud. The guy tells her to shut up. He then tells her he was gonna fuck her hard, she asked him for a condom but he says he doesn’t have one and will just pull out. He pulls his dick out, it looked like he was rubbing her clit with it. She moans pretty hard. He then trust his way in and is fucking my wife, she’s laying on her stomach with her legs off the edge of the bed. The guy was pounding her real hard. She kept telling him “keep fucking me harder” and it sounded like she came again, going by the tone of her moan. This was another crazy thing that happened. My wife tells him to cum in her mouth, he then tells her “I want to cum in your pussy” then I hear my wife say “go baby, cum in my pussy, cum in it”. I guess this was his tipping point because he came and it sounded like he came hard and a lot. After they’re done, I hear my wife whisper “shit, you came a lot”. He then flips her over to where she is sitting on the edge of the bed with a legs lifted. He then starts playing with her pussy. I hear a reaction from both of them when it starts dripping out. Then if all this wasn’t enough, this guy starts rubbing all this cum coming out of my wife’s pussy all over her mouth.

My heart was pounding, I didn’t know how to react. I hear him tell her they were still drinking downstairs. She puts her Halloween costume back on and they both leave the room. I did not get any sleep, I hear her come back to the room close to 6am. When we get home she acted a little different. She had thrown her Halloween costume in a trash bag and of course, I went through it. The top of one stocking had cum stains on it. It looked like dripping stains. Her G string was completely hard with dried up cum. To make things worse, I saw her showering the next day and her pussy looked swollen.

A couple of days later, she left her phone open. I went through it and read messages she sent her best friend. She pretty much told her what I had seen but there was more. She told her best friend that same guy had fucked her 2 more times, in the friends kitchen and on the sofa. Her best friend responded by saying, I hope you didn’t get cum on my sofa, my wife responded by saying he came in her both of those times. She said she felt bad, she wasn’t sure how I would react. She actually told her friend that I might be ok with it because of our fantasy talks!!!

How should I react to this? I have to admit, every time we have sex now I think of that night. I cum more because of it, it’s such a turn on. I just don’t know how to throw it all out there. Any help?

Attachments

• 20171201_231856.jpg
    20171201_231856.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 249
What would I do?...
I'm in a different position as my wife has fucked a few men already, and she knows one of my desires is for her to go to a party and end up getting fucked through the night by different men.
I guess it all depends on whether you liked what happened so much that you would like it to happen again and keep happening through your marriage.
I'm pretty sure that if you tell her you saw everything and liked it, you will both have a lot of fun at many parties .
It looks like she wants to fuck other men, just depends on whether you want the same.

Since you have talked with her about her having sex with guys you should let her run with it. Keep everything out in the open. I let my wife fuck whomever she wants, just nothing behind my back. She is out fucking a friend of ours right now,2/12/17. I am going to pick her up this afternoon and will go down on her and then fill her up.

Since you have talked with her about her having sex with guys you should let her run with it. Keep everything out in the open. I let my wife fuck whomever she wants, just nothing behind my back. She is out fucking a friend of ours right now,2/12/17. I am going to pick her up this afternoon and will go down on her and then fill her up.

Honestly, I probably would have eventually let her do it. It just shocked me how it happened, not in a bad way just shocked it was with 2 of them. Also, these guys were 2 times her age and honestly way below her league.

Its whomever she feels comfortable with, maybe she likes older guys . I praise my wife every time she goes out and gets fucked. With us ,she does not drive so I have to take her to her to meet her bulls and pick her up after,

Update.....we went out this past Saturday with her friends from work again. The guy that had cummed on her face was there, the other guy was not. She really didn't talk to him that much.

She was wearing a very short skirt with a thong. She told me she kept catching this one guy looking up her skirt, I laughed and told her to take her panties off. Well, she did and would purposely open her legs, so you know he kept getting good views. Right before we left she told me she would meet me in the car. When she got there, she told me she walked up to this guy and gave him her panties. I responded with "well at least you didn't sleep with him". She laughed and asked if I would ever get mad if she didn't. I said no, thinking she might finally tell me about Halloween night but she didn't.

Reactions: ChubbyChimp