Wylie TX area hotwife looking for FWB

We live in the Wylie area. The wife is 50 5’1” and is a hot wife looking for friends with benefits in the area. There has to be conversation and chemistry before the first face-to-face. At the first face-to-face, there has to be mutual sexual energy to take it to the next level. She is pretty vanilla when it comes to sex so don't expect anything kinky. Once you make it to home plate a few times we can talk about what she might be willing to try outside missionary, Doggy, cowgirl.
IMG_3103.jpegIMG_9807.jpegIMG_2032.jpegIMG_1698.jpegIMG_0280.jpeg

We live in the Wylie area. The wife is 50 5’1” and is a hot wife looking for friends with benefits in the area. There has to be conversation and chemistry before the first face-to-face. At the first face-to-face, there has to be mutual sexual energy to take it to the next level. She is pretty vanilla when it comes to sex so don't expect anything kinky. Once you make it to home plate a few times we can talk about what she might be willing to try outside missionary, Doggy, cowgirl.
View attachment 1865747View attachment 1865749View attachment 1865750View attachment 1865751View attachment 1865752
I’m from Dallas Texas

She works basically at DFW airport. Her company built a new building a few years ago that's basically on airport property. Send me a direct message with photos and I'll ping them to her to see if she is interested

Reactions: Bobbybilly
View attachment 1865747View attachment 1865749View attachment 1865750View attachment 1865751View attachment 1865752
Damn she looking good