Yesterday was a good day for my wife.

alexzhg

Male
Gold
My wife got very horny yesterday on Monday morning. She sent this video to me and her regular bull at 11:00am. I know him well, we did MFM couple times and my wife liked him. They usually meet once a week and play separately, but for the last three weeks they could not meet. I got horny but I was at work and couldn't leave till 7pm. Her bull was at work too and he finishes usually at 5:30pm, his job not far from our house, like 25mins of driving. She told him he can do what ever he wants with her and she told him she wants to meet in the motel by our apartment. It's cheap motel, when my wife wants to meet at such places, it means she wants to be used as a whore. He texted her that he will meet her there at 3pm. I came home at 7:10pm and my wife was still with him. She got home at 8:15pm, and I could see she was happy and used like a slut. I asked her for details and she told me to give her 15 mins to take a shower and after shower while I lick her pussy she'll tell me details. She spent 5 hours with him, she came 7 times and her bull 3 times. It was cool to listen to her.

Attachments

• VID_20230731_222104_400.mp4.mov.mp4
    18.1 MB
My wife got very horny yesterday on Monday morning. She sent this video to me and her regular bull at 11:00am. I know him well, we did MFM couple times and my wife liked him. They usually meet once a week and play separately, but for the last three weeks they could not meet. I got horny but I was at work and couldn't leave till 7pm. Her bull was at work too and he finishes usually at 5:30pm, his job not far from our house, like 25mins of driving. She told him he can do what ever he wants with her and she told him she wants to meet in the motel by our apartment. It's cheap motel, when my wife wants to meet at such places, it means she wants to be used as a whore. He texted her that he will meet her there at 3pm. I came home at 7:10pm and my wife was still with him. She got home at 8:15pm, and I could see she was happy and used like a slut. I asked her for details and she told me to give her 15 mins to take a shower and after shower while I lick her pussy she'll tell me details. She spent 5 hours with him, she came 7 times and her bull 3 times. It was cool to listen to her.
super hot!

Reactions: alexzhg
Gorgeous sexy girl