You ever took it in the wrong hole ?

Yes. When I was 17 and my parents weren't home my boyfriend bent me over the living room couch and started fucking my cunt. I was about to cum when he pulled out a little too far and rammed his cock up to his balls into my ass. There was so much pain that I initially didn't know what had happened. I managed to make it to the restroom to see it I was bleeding and I was. Then I realized what had happened. My boyfriend didn't know what had happened and thought I was really hurt. I ended up sucking him off.

Yes. When I was 17 and my parents weren't home my boyfriend bent me over the living room couch and started fucking my cunt. I was about to cum when he pulled out a little too far and rammed his cock up to his balls into my ass. There was so much pain that I initially didn't know what had happened. I managed to make it to the restroom to see it I was bleeding and I was. Then I realized what had happened. My boyfriend didn't know what had happened and thought I was really hurt. I ended up sucking him off.
It has happened a number of times since then and it still hurts but now I like it when they hold me down until they finish.

I'm not sure why but it turns me on that you think it's funny when that happens.