You know when you know.

I've always assumed my wife has had some physical flings on the side, from the time we were dating till today, married 20 years. we've had some playful times with others throughout the years and she's had the same occasional fwb we've both known for years and that's all good. but i found some pics recently from about 10 years ago. and since i also like to share her and want her as my vixen, slut - told her a few weeks ago that if she'd played on the side - i didn't care, wouldn't leave her, wouldn't be mad, knew and believed she really, obviously loved me - but would love to hear about it. she didn't like that. she was very uncomfortable with the offer. so thinking about these pics i found.....they were never sent to me and they are clearly meant to get a particular persons attention. meaning - they're not they type of pics you'd use for a adult dating site because they're full face. also - there's 'meaning' in her eyes; she did her hair; she wore a black tank. everything is intentional about the pics. She knew she was taking them for someone specific.

So - was it the older guy at the rec center or the milf-slayer barista at the local coffee shop? Or someone else..... LOL

Any advice on how to get her to share and not worry about my reaction. i really don't care. find it hot. know she's in love with me. Ladies?? any hubby's dealt with this before?

would love some input.

thanks,

JB