Young Bull From Turkey

Ragnarok3422

Jul 31, 2018
I'm Turkish 24 years old guy. At this moment I I life in Istanbul Turkey. This is really beautiful place and in summer full with a lot of tourist, and specially hot couples, girls friends or wife who coming alone for summer adventures.Wee can explore and realize your and your husband or boyfriend dreams. I hope we can make it your dreams come true and enjoy ultimate exciting delicious times with each other. My magic words are DISCREET, HGYENIC AND GENTILY. These are what basicly every couple need right?
I'm no drugs or other shit. I drink alcohol only if you really want me to drink. So I drink no alcohol often . I really love this life style and I hope we can enjoy all together. Your wife ( girl friend ) , you and me.
I would love it when you film us ( it is NOT must, if you only want ) , I love husbands or boyfriends who sharing their wife and I breed them front of their hubby and wifes or girl friends scream of from pleasure and insult their husbands or boyfriend, totally kick me out this kind of sex with couples. you can record my face also and but only for your own private collection, not for internet .

Reactions: hanihani