Young inexperienced couple

Jan 14, 2022
Young inexperienced cuckold couple

Back round (We had been together for years since a young age, both first time sexual partners and never done anything with anyone else)

Bit of a long winded one but here goes - Me and my ex, she was 18 and I was 20 at the time (Bit young to be exploring cuck fantasies?) Anyway, it started one night when me and her were Snapchatting back and forth and I admitted that I had always wanted to see her get pounded into orgasm after orgasm by a huge dick while I watched, the conversation ended with me asking if she could fuck anyone in the world just once, and both parties forgot about it immediately after it who would it be
To my surprise she choose a fellow co worker who was her age, muscled, tall and handsome, that night I Snapchatted her telling her to imagine him randomly walking up to her and work and dominating her into sex and orgasms (She loves being disrespected during sex - “Used”)

To my surprise she got so turned on, when she sent me a video of her fingering herself she had her first squirting orgasm

The next day, the guilt was eating us both up, we spoke about it over texts but as soon as the night came we were caught up in fantasies, him fucking her, me watching, cleaning, cuming, being denied her pussy because it was “His” - We were both caught up in lust

Sex with me turned into her screaming his name, all while she’d work with him 8 hours a day, finger herself in the toilet morning his name and sending it to me - WE WERE OBSESSED

Anyway, a weekend came where I was to go on a caravan trip with my friends, the same weekend she had a night out planned with everyone from her work, we discussed it previously and knew that our fantasy wouldn’t become a reality and we would just use it to spice up the sex

The night came and we hardly spoke, I was out she was out it was that simple
I woke up the next day with a text at 5AM saying “Just got home”

The next day was the day I returned home and we planned on spending the day together at my house, we were laying there and she was in a super hot thong, I reached down over her ass in our position and noticed the thong was soaking wet (She previously struggled to self lube)
So I asked why she was so wet to which she replied “Do you want to know what happened last night?”
I shot up, said yes and as soon as she said “He fucked me” I pulled her thong to the side and buried my face in her pussy!

As I buried my face into her pussy she started telling me all the details (We’ve had this fantasy where she fucked him then told me all the details as I was licking her pussy)

The night started off work her and her work friends meeting up and having casual drinks as many would, as the night carried on into the morning, people started to drop off until there was only two left (Actually no surprise considering they were the 2 teenagers in an ageing workplace)
After getting drink after drink down her, she openly and surprisingly admitted mid conversation that her boyfriend “Has always had the fantasy of me getting pounded by a huge cock” and that she’s always wanted it to be “His huge cock”
From that point on in the night, in the middle of this night club, they sat there and rubbed each other through there clothes until they were both super turned on
She openingly told him that I had hands free orgasms over the thought of them fucking and that she had her first squirting orgasm thinking about him fucking her
This then led to her show him multiple photos and videos in her Snapchat “My eyes only” (A part of Snapchat where multiple people save nudes behind a pin” which included videos of me cumming over our fantasy, videos of her cumming over our fantasy, videos of us fucking while she screamed his name, and multiple pictures of her pussy telling me that it’s “His pussy”
At this point they were both black out drunk and he decided they should leave
After leaving the nightclub, they went to a cash point where she took out cash and said “I’m going to get a taxi home” to which he pinned her up against the wall, rubbed her pussy through her trousers and said “My pussy is coming back to my house tonight” - Words that have stuck in my head ever since

**Shes telling me all this when we’ve had this fantasy for near 6 months, we haven’t seen each other for the weekend and I’m fighting every urge to get up and slide my cock inside her because I want to hear more**

Inside the taxi is more rubbing through the clothes and telling each other how much they need to fuck
At his house they enter the living room, to which he says “Welcome to my living room” and she replies “This is a nice living room,” kinda awkward but I think it was to fill the silence when they both knew what was going to happen
He asked her “Do you want to be used here or in my gym?” Which was in the bottom of his garden
Using the word “Used” instead of fucking would’ve made her pussy throb, he knew what he was doing
Before she could reply, he followed with “You can scream as loud as you want in the gym and won’t wake my mum” - Who also worked at the same place as them
She replies to this with “You can take me in the gym”
At this point I lifted my face from HIS pussy and asked “So there was no debating that he was going to fuck you?” To which she replies no

He took her down to the gym and told her to get undressed and lay down, she took off her shoes, trousers, unbuttoned her body suit and lifted that off (In that exact order, I remember) till she was laying down in his gym in just her knickers to which she described as “Soaking wet”

He got on top of her, started kissing her, then went down to her neck, grabbed both her tits and started sucking her her nipples, kissed his way down to her pussy and started licking it like “No one ever has” and that she “orgasmed within minutes because she was just so turned on”
After this he continued to lick her clit while fingering her “So fucking fast” (She always used to tell me going fast hurt her” but she loved every second of it and it was long before he had her “Squirting everywhere” which I could never do

She then sat up at grabbed his cock which she said was “Around 3 times the size of mine and too thick to take my mouth” - Now it was dark but I’m an average 7 inches so I doubt he was over 12 inches but the darkness and drunk ness clouded her judgement
He asked if he could fuck her to which she replied “You can do whatever you want with me”

He spat on his cock, rubbed it up and down her pussy a few times, grabbed both her legs, lifted them up onto his shoulders and slide his cock into her pussy which she said “Bottomed her out and was only half way in”

She said he fucked her so hard while she screamed his name and screamed things such as “You own this pussy now,” “Fuck me as hard as you can,” “You can take me whenever you want” all while he’s pounding away at her soaking pussy
She said he made her orgasm 3 times in this position within 10 minutes but we had never had sex for more than 2 minutes (Quick cummer)

In our fantasies, we always said that if anything every happened between them, he wouldn’t cum inside her in case she got pregnant
But to finish off they’re 10 minute pounding he “Rammed his cock straight inside my and I felt his hot cum shoot deep inside my pussy” and she didn’t care
After he came he remained hard and told her to get on top
She rode his cock to achieve “another few orgasms” in another session that lasted “About 10 minutes”
This time he announced when he was going to cum and she said “Cum inside your pussy”

I asked her why she let him cum inside her again and she said “Because he already did once so I didn’t care”
After this it was over, got themselves together and she headed home and wet to sleep

As soon as she finished I lifted her legs and started fucking her as hard as I could, as soon as she scream his name I was unloading my cum in her pussy less than 24 hours after he dominated it

Back round (We had been together for years since a young age, both first time sexual partners and never done anything with anyone else)

Bit of a long winded one but here goes - Me and my ex, she was 18 and I was 20 at the time (Bit young to be exploring cuck fantasies?) Anyway, it started one night when me and her were Snapchatting back and forth and I admitted that I had always wanted to see her get pounded into orgasm after orgasm by a huge dick while I watched, the conversation ended with me asking if she could fuck anyone in the world just once, and both parties forgot about it immediately after it who would it be
To my surprise she choose a fellow co worker who was her age, muscled, tall and handsome, that night I Snapchatted her telling her to imagine him randomly walking up to her and work and dominating her into sex and orgasms (She loves being disrespected during sex - “Used”)

To my surprise she got so turned on, when she sent me a video of her fingering herself she had her first squirting orgasm

The next day, the guilt was eating us both up, we spoke about it over texts but as soon as the night came we were caught up in fantasies, him fucking her, me watching, cleaning, cuming, being denied her pussy because it was “His” - We were both caught up in lust

Sex with me turned into her screaming his name, all while she’d work with him 8 hours a day, finger herself in the toilet morning his name and sending it to me - WE WERE OBSESSED

Anyway, a weekend came where I was to go on a caravan trip with my friends, the same weekend she had a night out planned with everyone from her work, we discussed it previously and knew that our fantasy wouldn’t become a reality and we would just use it to spice up the sex

The next day was the day I returned home and we planned on spending the day together at my house, we were laying there and she was in a super hot thong, I reached down over her ass in our position and noticed the thong was soaking wet (She previously struggled to self lube)
So I asked why she was so wet to which she replied “Do you want to know what happened last night?”
I shot up, said yes and as soon as she said “He fucked me” I pulled her thong to the side and buried my face in her pussy!

As I buried my face into her pussy she started telling me all the details (We’ve had this fantasy where she fucked him then told me all the details as I was licking her pussy)

The night started off work her and her work friends meeting up and having casual drinks as many would, as the night carried on into the morning, people started to drop off until there was only two left (Actually no surprise considering they were the 2 teenagers in an ageing workplace)
After getting drink after drink down her, she openly and surprisingly admitted mid conversation that her boyfriend “Has always had the fantasy of me getting pounded by a huge cock” and that she’s always wanted it to be “His huge cock”
From that point on in the night, in the middle of this night club, they sat there and rubbed each other through there clothes until they were both super turned on
She openingly told him that I had hands free orgasms over the thought of them fucking and that she had her first squirting orgasm thinking about him fucking her
This then led to her show him multiple photos and videos in her Snapchat “My eyes only” (A part of Snapchat where multiple people save nudes behind a pin” which included videos of me cumming over our fantasy, videos of her cumming over our fantasy, videos of us fucking while she screamed his name, and multiple pictures of her pussy telling me that it’s “His pussy”
After leaving the nightclub, they went to a cash point where she took out cash and said “I’m going to get a taxi home” to which he pinned her up against the wall, rubbed her pussy through her trousers and said “My pussy is coming back to my house tonight” - Words that have stuck in my head ever since

**Shes telling me all this when we’ve had this fantasy for near 6 months, we haven’t seen each other for the weekend and I’m fighting every urge to get up and slide my cock inside her because I want to hear more**

Inside the taxi is more rubbing through the clothes and telling each other how much they need to fuck
At his house they enter the living room, to which he says “Welcome to my living room” and she replies “This is a nice living room,” kinda awkward but I think it was to fill the silence when they both knew what was going to happen
He asked her “Do you want to be used here or in my gym?” Which was in the bottom of his garden
Using the word “Used” instead of fucking would’ve made her pussy throb, he knew what he was doing
Before she could reply, he followed with “You can scream as loud as you want in the gym and won’t wake my mum” - Who also worked at the same place as them
At this point I lifted my face from HIS pussy and asked “So there was no debating that he was going to fuck you?” To which she replies no

He took her down to the gym and told her to get undressed and lay down, she took off her shoes, trousers, unbuttoned her body suit and lifted that off (In that exact order, I remember) till she was laying down in his gym in just her knickers to which she described as “Soaking wet”

He got on top of her, started kissing her, then went down to her neck, grabbed both her tits and started sucking her her nipples, kissed his way down to her pussy and started licking it like “No one ever has” and that she “orgasmed within minutes because she was just so turned on”
After this he continued to lick her clit while fingering her “So fucking fast” (She always used to tell me going fast hurt her” but she loved every second of it and it was long before he had her “Squirting everywhere” which I could never do

She then sat up at grabbed his cock which she said was “Around 3 times the size of mine and too thick to take my mouth” - Now it was dark but I’m an average 7 inches so I doubt he was over 12 inches but the darkness and drunk ness clouded her judgement
He asked if he could fuck her to which she replied “You can do whatever you want with me”

He spat on his cock, rubbed it up and down her pussy a few times, grabbed both her legs, lifted them up onto his shoulders and slide his cock into her pussy which she said “Bottomed her out and was only half way in”

She said he fucked her so hard while she screamed his name and screamed things such as “You own this pussy now,” “Fuck me as hard as you can,” “You can take me whenever you want” all while he’s pounding away at her soaking pussy
She said he made her orgasm 3 times in this position within 10 minutes but we had never had sex for more than 2 minutes (Quick cummer)

In our fantasies, we always said that if anything every happened between them, he wouldn’t cum inside her in case she got pregnant
But to finish off they’re 10 minute pounding he “Rammed his cock straight inside my and I felt his hot cum shoot deep inside my pussy” and she didn’t care
She rode his cock to achieve “another few orgasms” in another session that lasted “About 10 minutes”
This time he announced when he was going to cum and she said “Cum inside your pussy”

I asked her why she let him cum inside her again and she said “Because he already did once so I didn’t care”
After this it was over, got themselves together and she headed home and wet to sleep

As soon as she finished I lifted her legs and started fucking her as hard as I could, as soon as she scream his name I was unloading my cum in her pussy less than 24 hours after he dominated it

Attachments

• 446bf34a-4a82-49a2-a144-824f399d13fb.png
    446bf34a-4a82-49a2-a144-824f399d13fb.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 41

Hey I'm from NJ can travel but have a empty beach house