Your experience in swinger's party

To have media from swinger parties/clubs is a bit complicated - usually you met people there and take pictures or vids in posterior encounters.

We attended a few swing houses mostly due to curiosity and voyeurism preferences. A couple isn't forced to do anything but you feel compeled to let it go a little, because the context leads you so.

To have media from swinger parties/clubs is a bit complicated - usually you met people there and take pictures or vids in posterior encounters.

We attended a few swing houses mostly due to curiosity and voyeurism preferences. A couple isn't forced to do anything but you feel compeled to let it go a little, because the context leads you so.
So interesting, always wanted to ask - ur username - how does ur lifestyle sit side by side with your faith?

Reactions: Desejo de corno
So interesting, always wanted to ask - ur username - how does ur lifestyle sit side by side with your faith?

Faith for us both (wife and husband).

Well, in daily basis we are pretty good to conceal it and make everything fits in its due place. Wife doesn't need to suck priest's cock, and husband doesn't need to fuck a nun arse.

But at a thoughtful point, it just doesn't get side by side and we realized then life is indeed a bit sinful, cynical and nihilist at times -- and our time of decay is when we do nasty sexual things.

Well, in daily basis we are pretty good to conceal it and make everything fits in its due place. Wife doesn't need to suck priest's cock, and husband doesn't need to fuck a nun arse.

But at a thoughtful point, it just doesn't get side by side and we realized then life is indeed a bit sinful, cynical and nihilist at times -- and our time of decay is when we do nasty sexual things.
Thank you for being straight and forthright with me, it is something I am struggling with, the duel identities of faith and sin, love and lust.

They are such uneasy bed fellows…

Yet linked in so many ways…

Thank you for being straight and forthright with me, it is something I am struggling with, the duel identities of faith and sin, love and lust.

They are such uneasy bed fellows…

Yet linked in so many ways…
Definitely something I struggle with as well. I’d love to hear much more on this topic, from Catholic Wife and from any others who have learned to delicately balance lifestyle and faith.

Catholic husband here. Have you ever been compelled to admit your sin in confession?

If you ever went to swinger club party, Please share your experiences. What's the process and how it works??how much time does swingers party take???
If you have any media please share here
I have been to a few with my hubby. You have to and be approved before you go usually and that takes no time at all. Now depending on the club and what you are looking for they can take 2-6 hours. First one I went to was for New Year’s Eve and that was 7:30 to 1:30 am second one we were only there for 2-3 hours.

Reactions: Backwoodsman179
I convinced my wife to go to the local swingers club. This was a few years ago now, she'd have been around 49 and I was 52. When we got there, we had to sign in and then we were shown round by the hosts and given the rules which was basically no total nudity downstairs but that was about it. We were then handed a towel each and pointed to the changing rooms.
We hadn't prepared well so just standard underwear for the both of us but that was fine as my wife while only short does have fairly big tits - she's 5' and a 36DD bra.
She was nervous but we'd gone early so the club wasn't too busy. I suggested we try the glory hole rooms and I went in with her. She sat down on the seat and I stood by her until cocks started to appear. She was so shy and a few of the cocks went cos there was no action but I told her it was all fine and soon she was reaching out and stroking the guys. Wasn't long before both her hands were full and she was obviously getting aroused and soon started to use her mouth too. I was rock hard and decided I'd go out of the room and see who she was entertaining. It was a range of guys from I'd say late 20s to early 60s.
I decided I'd wait for a space and then take my turn - as I waited another young lady came up to me - she was probably late 20s dressed in a leather 1 piece outfit that she let me unzip so I was playing with her breasts and when I told her it was my wife in the glory hole room she asked to go and join her.
I left the two of them so I could explore further.

Overall a worthwhile experience and happy to tell more if anyone wants to message me.