Your sexual passport, where do you have stamps from?

WNY3somecple

Couple
Gold
How many different countries have your sexual partners been from? Within your own country how many areas (states, counties, provinces, however your country is broken down)?

For us/my hot wife Mary:

Countries : US of course, Canada, Brazil, Barbados, England, Ireland, Germany, Dominican Republic, Mexico, Israel, Norway, Jamaica, Australia, Scotland, Poland, Serbia, Russia might be a few others.

States/territories of the US: New York, Texas, Pennsylvania, Florida, Georgia, Vermont, Maine, Massachusetts, California, Washington state, Puerto Rico, Arizona, Nevada, Maryland, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, Connecticut , Tennessee probably more.

Planets: that we know of just earth.

How many different countries have your sexual partners been from? Within your own country how many areas (states, counties, provinces, however your country is broken down)?

For us/my hot wife Mary:

Countries : US of course, Canada, Brazil, Barbados, England, Ireland, Germany, Dominican Republic, Mexico, Israel, Norway, Jamaica, Australia, Scotland, Poland, Serbia, Russia might be a few others.

States/territories of the US: New York, Texas, Pennsylvania, Florida, Georgia, Vermont, Maine, Massachusetts, California, Washington state, Puerto Rico, Arizona, Nevada, Maryland, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, Connecticut , Tennessee probably more.

Planets: that we know of just earth.
Is that you Hillary Clinton? Being a Secretary of State kept you busy :ROFLMAO:

My wife has only played in the US. I found a site on line called Pinmaps.net and I can place a pin on the exact address where she has screwed. Each guy has their own color pin and its easy to see who she likes the best.

It’s just a fun little thing to do.

Last edited:
The US, the Philippines, Canada,Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, Puerto Rico, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Tennessee, Iowa, Michigan, Ohio, New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Colorado, South Dakota, California, Washington, the Cherokee Nation, The Muskogee Nation, the Choctaw Nation (I’ve fucked in several Indian territories). I’m sure I’ve missed something but this covers most of it.