Anal sex....does you wife do it with other men?

I have never had anal with my wife but she definitely does with her boyfriend as I have seen the cum around her ring and without sounding crude her farts are different now

Reactions: slavesimon
My wife doesn't like anal. We've tried a few times but after a short while, she stops me. She's had a least one lover who also tried and she was the same with him, stopped after a very short time. I was a little skeptical, thinking she was just saying that she didn't like her lover's cock in her ass, so one night, she was really drunk, and I was putting her to bed. She thought I was another guy (a friend's son in law) and she was fucking like a little slut. I began to play with her asshole and she was fine. I lubed my cock up and began to insert it, when she very sweetly said, "You're doing really well with my pussy, sexy, put him back in there and fuck me hard". I just had to oblige ;)
Lovely view

Early 50s couple here, we're into mfm with a guy we know pretty regularly. We're conservative as hell, not swinger type at all. We keep our fun VERY private.
We've been doing it with him about 4 years off and on.
Wife was never into anal sex, she and I tried 4 times ever, didn't go well, all good. We get into our sexy fun with our friend, anal has become part of our (their) fun. I've done her in her butt quite a few times since he got her into anal sex. No complaints from me but sometimes I think how did he get her to go with it when I couldn't before ???
I'm 6+, he's 8+ and he gets all the way in, takes a minute or two but he gets in balls deep.

Question is....do other guys get your wife's butt hole? Do you? Was she into anal with you then anal with others just naturally? Did doing with another guy change her thoughts about anal?
Are the other guy's bigger tool size than you ? Does she enjoy it? Just tolerate it ? Is it part of her sultty side when she's getting nasty with another guy?
What's she like when she's getting it back there? She take it hard, fast and balls deep? She like it slow and easy?

We're real comfy with our sexy fun with our guy now, wife goes into her alter ego full slut, can't get fucked enough mode when he's with us.
Watching him do her butt drives me wild. The way she grunts so different, it's like it hurts her but she's into it for sure.

Please don't be a fat guy pervert with a 3 word reply like .... I love anal....or anything stupid
Sean here. While Jennifer does enjoy anal, it's a rare treat for her to let other men fuck here there. When we do, it take some preparation, first I'll lube her and finger her ass for a minute or two, then with two fingers for a couple of minutes. If a guy is thick I might use three fingers. I'll lube her ass again and make sure the guy's cock is well lubed too. With anal sex a condom is ALWAYS worn (even me).

One thing is that I always check to make sure the guy's cock is hard enough for initial penetration -- so there is a little male on male touching. Jennifer will control the speed in which he enters her. After a few minutes of gentle fucking her ass is relaxed enough so the fucking can get harder and faster.

Jennifer does say that the orgasms she gets from anal are different than from getting pussy fucked.

My wife is quite petite, she loves bbc but she can’t take them in the ass. She gets fucked in ass allot but by me. I love doing dp when shes riding a bbc. Me in the other end never toke one that was too big, i love getting fucked by huge cocks, its the only way i cum

Reactions: robbiewillsucku